best tactic ever

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 202
  • Views Views 69K
i had made about 31mill first season transfer market i sold jonas 10 mill+50% of next transfer, marvue 7.5+ 50%, obertan 7.5, perch 5 mill, xisco 3.5, rainger 750k, williams 5mill, gosling loaned out, amfitano 500k, sammy amoebe 1.4 mill, shola free, ferguson 1 mill +20% and bought wellington nem 3.5, ademilson 5.25, okore 1.3, schelloto 11.25 TL(transfer list) niangolin 7.5 TL and adryan 875k first transfer.
jan transfer i manage to loan koame with option to buy for 6.5 mill and dede for 24mill over 48 months i was lucky to get him vasco was getting relegated.
second season transfer market i sold colo for 22mill man city, taylor 17 mill to southampton, allan dzagnov 12 mill PSG, bought damiao for 44mill over 48 months, bollochie free transfer and also got marc ter 11 mill unhappy plus i was fav personal and i manage to win alaba away from arsenal for 23 mill over 48 months and got hernandes on loan with an option to buy for 9.5 mill

if yous need tips on how to sell for a good price ill be happy to tell you, theres a few tricks to get big money for selling your players and getting good ones in, i learnt this from FM2012

Guys you are curious but not even trying the tac.

First of all I am managing Not.For. and couldn't make many transfers.First match was winning 4-2, then gk made some mistakes and finished 4-4 with the last minute goal.After that I dropped Defensive Line not to concede that much.
Second match was against Hull, won 5-0.
Third match was against Stoke in the cup, winning 2-0 and then at the 81st minute my player injured, i had to finish the match 10 players because there was no subs left.Finished 2-2 with the goals at 85 and 90+3.
Fourth match won 3-1 against Ipswich away.

I can say that the tactic is great so far, just may need some tweaks like DL.Just try it.

you also might have to watch for pacey strikers if your defenders aint fast enough so it is a good idea to drop back to defense and wait till it gets fluid your gonna love it

why cant i edit the roles of the players? are the strikers DLF's / TM ? / poachers or what ? is the CAM an advanced playmaker ? how do i find out

left striker is set to AF as right is a poacher, your attacking midfielder is an advance playmaker, MCL is a deep lying playmaker and the MCR is your ball winning mid, your wing backs are actually wingers but also support in defence, the 3 defence or normal and the keeper is sweeper keeper.

nope just the defense line now and then what i love about this tactic that its for home and away so no need to keep changing tactics for every away game.

Back