best tactic ever

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 202
  • Views Views 69K
nope just the defense line now and then what i love about this tactic that its for home and away so no need to keep changing tactics for every away game.

Ok cheers! I was using Mr Houghs tactic, which is very similar (but it uses an extra MC in place of the ST). I stopped using it after the latest patch because it wasn't as effective, mainly i think it was the wing backs that had changed. But now in your tactic the wingbacks are awesome again... i'm continuing to test but so far so good :)

Going to test this tactic when I'm home from work.

Looks interesting. Like the formation and also a big fan of NUFC. So I hope I can copy your succes in my game.

So far thanks for posting your tactic.

Ok cheers! I was using Mr Houghs tactic, which is very similar (but it uses an extra MC in place of the ST). I stopped using it after the latest patch because it wasn't as effective, mainly i think it was the wing backs that had changed. But now in your tactic the wingbacks are awesome again... i'm continuing to test but so far so good :)

Sorry was on my old account - cheers for the info Nezza!

later tonight ill be creating a new thread on how to get good money for players and getting world class staff with wages below 1k but in the mean time i would strongly advise never to let your director of football sell your players unless there totally rubbish or past there peek

Last edited:
I've been thinking of starting a Juve save and this is the kind of formation I'm after, so I may try it out soon. I'll also be interested in that selling players thread. On FM12 it was easy to sell them for 200%, but now I usually have to settle for about 50-75% of value for fringe players - even if they've been getting alot of game time on loan for a season.

well after i scouted them both in the first season on the reports it said they were interested so i went to the press and said all three admiration like comment on admire, admire youngster, will do every thing in my power to get the lad, then when he respond to all 3 of your comments check his information and check his fav personal and your name will be among them but if not then you endorse them but only if he enthusiastic or considering option, but for zouma i did the same as above then about 2 weeks before the jan transfer he was unhappy because his club wasn't achieving there expectation and requesting transfer, but watch out though his team was asking about 22 mill even though he was 6.5 mill so i went in to loan him and put a buyout fee to 7.5 and it got accepted i was over the moon, so basically this is 1 of the hints to get good players at low prices i think it also works for carlos fierro too.

this still works on FM2013 thats how i got rid of most of my players for a good price and even have %50 of next sale also do it again at end of season when your players are away on holiday now that trick gives you loads of money

and also another trick is don't go diving into a player who has been transfer listed unless its a good price and reasonable wage try loaning him first or check his contract there could be a buy out fee, ive realize that some TL players are worth 3 times more than valuation because hes an important player or the other chairman is greedy and knows how much you have to spend.

also check the transfer search and put on contract expire in 6 months to 1 year this comes in very handy for your next season but make sure you check in the beginning of December and untick illegible you'll see top stars and just put them into your short list and make an offer when it runs out.

Back