Best tactic for scoring goals from corner..

Make sure you dont have:

Lurks outside area(Swaps with "player name")

All must have just:

Lurks outside area.

You'll have to click each player twice on to lurk outside area and it should fix the swapping issue, its why you only have 1 outside i belive.

Also dont forget to have in-swinging corners, Left footers on right and Right footers on left.

Goodluck.

i think i did what you said, when had up attacking corners i set them to lurk outside area it said swap with "player name" so i clicked that then went on it again when there was no swap with but i still got the same problem.:(

thanks anyway mate, your probably right just not me doing it right

You'll notice alot with that corner set up that your corner takers are very impatient, 50% the time they hit the ball in the box well all your team are still getting into position. That might be another reason for them not been outside the box many times.

Either way, Put a nice tall CB with good - Bravery/Jumping/Heading stats (Anticipation/Strength also help) and he will net you 30-40 a season if you have good corner takers, around 20-25 if they are average.

Blackburns Samba and Newcastles Steven Tayler are both amazing on front post.

could somebody post a SS please of set-up of it and how it should look when the corners about to be taken so me and others that can't get it to work can see where we are going wrong thanks

I find this works brilliantly with the player set to attack near post having high heading, jumping, acceleration and being under 6 ft helps too.

Great tactic
finishing helps too in case he volleys it

I find this works brilliantly with the player set to attack near post having high heading, jumping, acceleration and being under 6 ft helps too.

Great tactic
finishing helps too in case he volleys it
do u know how to get all your other players to all lurk outside area as i can only get one to lurk and the others go into the box although i put lurkoutside area they act like i put go foward?