Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Best tactic now?

Xlapatsas10

Aug 12, 2016
Also 343 from stephens....and has strikers ....and 4321 xmas again from stephens...u dont need always pick the first tactic from Mrl testing league ...it has 10 more tactic wich are working wonderfully with 5 stars..nust pick one with a formation u like and build your team ...

tolley250

Jul 5, 2014
Also 343 from stephens....and has strikers ....and 4321 xmas again from stephens...u dont need always pick the first tactic from Mrl testing league ...it has 10 more tactic wich are working wonderfully with 5 stars..nust pick one with a formation u like and build your team ...

Where can i find these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Julian8

Apr 25, 2009
"FOLLIA 4-3-3-0" is really great right now
posted in the last pages of "Tactics from differant forums {around the world}"

twasono

Dec 31, 2009
I tried and knew that strikerless (chinese, goodbye, demolisher, pandemo, etc) tactics are the best way to go for FM17.
But, I feel it's not "natural" because my "striker" will always be mentioned as "midfielder" on the news or best starting XIs...
And I hate to read the news that says "*** should thank to the midfielders for the goal... bla bla..." even though my strikers scored the goals..

May I know which best "striker" tactic out there that works like a charm? Thanks bros!

D

Deleted member 91052

Goodbye has a 3421 version and a 3412, including a TM version. WOF also has a 3421 and 3412 versions.

danzafeery

Aug 3, 2016
I tried and knew that strikerless (chinese, goodbye, demolisher, pandemo, etc) tactics are the best way to go for FM17.
But, I feel it's not "natural" because my "striker" will always be mentioned as "midfielder" on the news or best starting XIs...
And I hate to read the news that says "*** should thank to the midfielders for the goal... bla bla..." even though my strikers scored the goals..

May I know which best "striker" tactic out there that works like a charm? Thanks bros!

You should check Scavenger v1 in the Samurai topic here.