tolley250

Reaction score
What do people think is the best tactic for this version??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on who you are, who you bought and who you are playing.. buy any of the strikerless or chicking wing 4141 are a good base to build from

Also 343 from stephens....and has strikers ....and 4321 xmas again from stephens...u dont need always pick the first tactic from Mrl testing league ...it has 10 more tactic wich are working wonderfully with 5 stars..nust pick one with a formation u like and build your team ...

Also 343 from stephens....and has strikers ....and 4321 xmas again from stephens...u dont need always pick the first tactic from Mrl testing league ...it has 10 more tactic wich are working wonderfully with 5 stars..nust pick one with a formation u like and build your team ...

Where can i find these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"FOLLIA 4-3-3-0" is really great right now
posted in the last pages of "Tactics from differant forums {around the world}"

thank's a lot mate

The only thing i do for defo, is change the Fullbacks to run wide, instead of cut inside. They get alot more chances down the channels and providing width most strikerless lack this year. Even had Gaya bag a hat-trick at West Ham

For me the best tactic this year and also right now is Pandemo. Hands down the best tactic i have used in FM17.

Every 3-2-2-3-0 tacic is successful this year

I tried and knew that strikerless (chinese, goodbye, demolisher, pandemo, etc) tactics are the best way to go for FM17.
But, I feel it's not "natural" because my "striker" will always be mentioned as "midfielder" on the news or best starting XIs...
And I hate to read the news that says "*** should thank to the midfielders for the goal... bla bla..." even though my strikers scored the goals..

May I know which best "striker" tactic out there that works like a charm? Thanks bros!

Goodbye has a 3421 version and a 3412, including a TM version. WOF also has a 3421 and 3412 versions.

I tried and knew that strikerless (chinese, goodbye, demolisher, pandemo, etc) tactics are the best way to go for FM17.
But, I feel it's not "natural" because my "striker" will always be mentioned as "midfielder" on the news or best starting XIs...
And I hate to read the news that says "*** should thank to the midfielders for the goal... bla bla..." even though my strikers scored the goals..

May I know which best "striker" tactic out there that works like a charm? Thanks bros!

You should check Scavenger v1 in the Samurai topic here.

I'm looking for a tactic with a STRIKER, that scores a lot of goals!