Wich is your best tactic?

• Zero Sea Wonderland

Votes: 19 9.8%
  • Mr Hough Boots To ***** FM12

Votes: 20 10.4%
  • Koflok's Goals Galore 2012

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • XeNoN's 4-1-2-2-1 (Whole Season Unbeaten)

Votes: 26 13.5%
  • Brobs17 FM12 Flawless Tactic 12.1

Votes: 15 7.8%
  • JP Woody's Germany Style Tactics 2012

Votes: 10 5.2%
  • Barcelona style in FM 2012

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • 4-2-2-2 "il Devasto" (untick target man... XD)

Votes: 21 10.9%
  • Barcelona and Xavi passing! out NOW!!

Votes: 10 5.2%
  • Might and Magic? by Raikan007

Votes: 40 20.7%

• Total voters
where is tony macd dominance !!! that is unbelivable and im still usin it after fm10,11

ret and xenon, dont be tactic haters.. of course Vidic scoring 48 goals is ludacrous, however most members dont give a ****, they want goals and want to win :)

Ret, try making a tactic without using Barca all the time as well before hating on others tactics please!

its not the be all and end all of the best tactics, its a new member, no one is testing them like they did last Fm, its just for his own personal use, so please, everyone chill out and stop moaning that your tactics are not there!

if you would like them uploaded, just ask nicely instead of moaning and saying mine is the best!

thanks, Neil

Why dosent the user expand the list to stop people whining about their faviroute tactic not being up?

Once a poll has been made, I don't think it's possible to add/remove options.

And, this thread wasn't made to meet the needs of everyone, the creator has picked what he feels are the best tactics, and wants our opinion on which we think the best one is, based on his opinion.

ret and xenon, dont be tactic haters.. of course Vidic scoring 48 goals is ludacrous, however most members dont give a ****, they want goals and want to win :)

Ret, try making a tactic without using Barca all the time as well before hating on others tactics please!

its not the be all and end all of the best tactics, its a new member, no one is testing them like they did last Fm, its just for his own personal use, so please, everyone chill out and stop moaning that your tactics are not there!

if you would like them uploaded, just ask nicely instead of moaning and saying mine is the best!

thanks, Neil

I agree Raikan. I couldn't care less who scores the goals. Be it Wayne Rooney or Mother Teresa. Alan Shearer scored a lot of goals; very little trophies though!! Ryan Giggs doesn't score goals; tonnes of trophies.

thanks, Neil

Don't you think that's the problem with most FM users? I'd hate to score 48 goals from corners in a season. It's a bit like camping in a FPS, your results look impressive but really it's looked down on and nobody gives a **** about your results?