footgamer

Reaction score
Good evening what tactics is the best for the 15.2.1 version ?

Good evening what tactics is the best for the 15.2.1 version ?

No such thing. Impossible to determine. There are so many variables that can make an amazing tactic for one person very ineffective for another person. HOWEVER, there are a ALOT of very good tactics on this forum that the creators have put a lot of work into. They vary in formations and style. So, you need to look them all up, and test the ones that fit what you are trying to do and fits the players you have.

awar by xper goals=130,103 points even danny got 6 goals in a few games my keeper had the golden gloves 4 season in a row

Reading xpers thread the new one isn't out yet. Not sure an update is needed with how good the current it. Are you using both tactics slick?
its not relased yet but some people testing it for him....playing FMC need only one tactic

is last one he released think he is still working on the 15.2 one i am still using 15.1.4 one and its still amazing only 19 games in and over 90 goals with only 8 against me i am averaging 7 goals per game and that in CL as well the best tac i ever used in years

Do u use home at home, away......away as per his OP? Or do you just stick with one?

yes for strong teams i do but lets say i am playing like sunderland away or a weaker team away i use home tac but if i playing a mid table and up team or CL i stick to the rules...

Last edited: