The tactic worked really well when I applied it to a strong team (in my case that was Chelsea). But it was horrendous when I applied it to a mid-table team such as Southampton.

Lokito and ChristianEriksen's tactic are currently the most stable tactics for the current patch.

What's the point in posting if you're going to tease people? Either tell them what tactic or don't bother.

My bad. Wasn't thinking mixed with multitasking. Wasn't teasing. It is Cyril's tweak in the TUGA tactic thread.

This tactic is amazing... with Boavista I used the 'Bad Possession' tactic and won the treble the first season, I then switched to this one and won everything but the CL (Lost to Chelsea in the final 1-3) incredible...
I just started with Burnley and spent only £2.7m am currently 2nd, in the final of the Carling Cup as well as 6th round of the FA Cup amazing!

We should set up a thread where people put their names down for testing with different teams, ie: 3 test with Man Utd, 3 with Burnley for instance. Those that want their tactics tested can each add their criteria of how to use each tactic etc and we can tally up at the end. I wouldn't mind MY tactic being tested this way and I will offer to do some testing of other tactics too.