• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 6K

Best business?

• Total voters

Billy

#THFC
Reaction score
In your opinion, what was the best bit of transfer window business done.

Take into account, performances and cost - Bargain Superstars.

In my opinion, Kranjcar takes it because in my opinion, he's a good flair player with a nice shot on him, and we got him for 2.5million, a real steal in today's market.

Opinions?

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Oh, and just to clarify:

Kranjcar - 2.5mill
Tuncay - 6mill
Dunne: 5mill

All bargains, in my opinion.

Last edited:
I would've said Vermaelen but he hasn't played enough games in the Premiership for a fair judgement yet, out of the options I would say Tuncay, he will do great for Stoke.

I like the signing of Richard Dunne, good replacement for Laursen and a steal at 6m from Man City :D

Having said that I agree that Vermaelen looks like a really good signing for Arsenal.

Apologies, Dunne was 5mill apparently.

"Even more of a bargain!" /Paul Whitehouse (Aviva advert)

I Still rekon Kranjcar is a great signing for a bargain price aswell good bit of buisness done there by harry

owen free aswell was a bargain but i still think kranjcar

Sturridge will be an excellent signing (unfortunately ;)), but honestly the Kranjčar deal is incredible business by mr. Redknapp.

Cattermole 6m was good
obv sol campbell for notts
then sam parkin to walsall from luton on free he is the man

how much did distin go to everton for? if it was under £5m that is a bargain in my opinion, not the biggest but certainley a bargain. biggest ripoff?lescott

how much did distin go to everton for? if it was under £5m that is a bargain in my opinion, not the biggest but certainley a bargain. biggest ripoff?lescott

I very much doubt it was over 5mill, considering he's a 30+ year old player.

Didier Zokora to Sevilla for £8.5m. How Spurs managed to get that much for him I'll never know. He's a useless player.

I think he can play well. Though almost 10mill for a fringe player at best was a nice take for Redknapp.

i voted Richard Dunne because while Krancjar is a quality player, Spurs didn't need him in the way that Villa needed Dunne. so in terms of quality and value AND getting a player you really need to improve your squad i say Dunne takes it.

ady, reli a world class striker, for 25million is a gr8 deal

Back