best underated players

les1992

Reaction score
i wasn't really sure how to word this, but basically who is the best players you have signed that suprised you ?

for me it has to be aleksandar kolarov, signed him for 3 million from lazio and he has been "mr consistant" for me, he's won player of the year two years running in a strong man city team and even won european defender of the year

feel free to leave your suprise players :)

this dude for my Leeds save (have him for Newcastle at the moment) still young.
this guy is phenomenal! never expected as you said to be this good, was starting him infront of many good strikers.
View attachment 6190

nice nice, where'd you sign him from raikan and how much for ?

Steven Defour is a beast, 20 years old, can be signed for 5-6 mil first season, by the January transfer window I've always got offers of at least 10 mil for him.

never signed him but i've heard good reports about him, got any screenshots of him ?

Not on this machine, will post some when I get to my PC.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Just found one... This is him 2 years in if you leave him to the AI.

r1ak4z.png

ahh right, thanks man, his mental attributes are impressive

he is from Catania - 1st season
paid 1.1 million for him i think.
he plays naturally across AM and ST.
best piece of business i have done. he is really worth it.

There's Per Cijian Skeijlbred (or however you spell it), got him for 2.5mill in my first season at West Brom, at the end of that season I had Real Madrid offering me 12mill for him - which I rejected of course :D

Jonathon Howson has surprised me. I never signed him but he surprised me that hes the only player that has held onto his spot in the first team all the way from league 1 to Europe.

All good players, especially Skjeblbred, always one of my first signings.

Mathias JORGENSEN - FC Kobnhavn - Young defender, always plays well, even though his stats aren't that great, and gets very good after 3 seasons. Costs around 2m(1st season)

Emir Faccioli - Lanus - Defender - another young guy, takes about a season to turn good, but wait is well worth it.

Stevan Jovetic - Fiorentina - AM/F - very very good youngster, decent at the start of the game, and ATM for me is better than Marquinhos. Can be trained as AM, or a F, I usually choose forward.

Also forgot Sebastien BLANCO - Lanus - very good AM/M. worth a look

Last edited:
never heard of howson tbh, any screenshots mate ?

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

stuart any screenshots mate ?

never heard of howson tbh, any screenshots mate ?

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

stuart any screenshots mate ?

I can get them, give me an hour to get them....

All good players, especially Skjeblbred, always one of my first signings.

Mathias JORGENSEN - FC Kobenhavn - Young defender, always plays well, even though his stats aren't that great, and gets very good after 3 seasons. Costs around 2m(1st season)
<br>
Oh yeah, Mathias Jørgensen is a promising youngster, quite good both in-game and irl.

Nathan Tyson has been amazing for me anyone who uses Genie Scout tell me his Potential Ability.

neil mellor and priskin they always score goals, im afc wimbledon at the moment and when i was in league 2 Neil Mellor scored 33 goals in 35 games and he only cost 425K bargain