best underated players

I've just signed Kolarov before reading this thread for 11M.

His stats are amazing, however i buy him as backup for Monzon

nickoh, you won't be dissapointed mate, i only signed him as back up aswell but when he filled the lb position when i think chiellini was injured he's been in ever since

a big surprise for me is when ever i have been hull daniel cousin has hit 18/19 goals a season 4 me even tho his stats arent gr8 but is very consistent and hardly ever gets injured.and if u have downloaded the may 2009 update u shud try juninho percumbano,emerson,maniche,ze roberto as all of them are free transfers

kadlac (spelling) czech youth signed for sunderland first season 15-16yr old.

spen a year in the yout being train and tutoured, a year in reserves and getting first team as a sub and in games i thought id score loads.

then unleashed him when he hit 18 and he just never stopped

All good players, especially Skjeblbred, always one of my first signings.

Mathias JORGENSEN - FC Kobnhavn - Young defender, always plays well, even though his stats aren't that great, and gets very good after 3 seasons. Costs around 2m(1st season)

Emir Faccioli - Lanus - Defender - another young guy, takes about a season to turn good, but wait is well worth it.

Stevan Jovetic - Fiorentina - AM/F - very very good youngster, decent at the start of the game, and ATM for me is better than Marquinhos. Can be trained as AM, or a F, I usually choose forward.

Also forgot Sebastien BLANCO - Lanus - very good AM/M. worth a look

yeah i had faccioli in atletico madrid he played in pair with sidnei-they were very good together(sold faccioli to barca)

Jonathon Howson has surprised me. I never signed him but he surprised me that hes the only player that has held onto his spot in the first team all the way from league 1 to Europe.

i agree howson matures with the team so so so so so well

Bought a player named Mickael Acquaviva from Grenoble Foot 38. I would post up a picture but I don't know how to. When you first get him his already got 17 for tech and free kicks, 14 for stamina, 13 for first touch, 11 for passing, 15 for team work, 13 for dribbling, 14 creativity, 12 for long shots 17 for determination and 18 for work rate. Seems ok I guess, but wait for it.............his 15!!! :D

Last edited:
Bought a player named Mickael Acquaviva from Grenoble Foot 38. I would post up a picture but I don't know how to. When you first get him his already got 17 for tech and free kicks, 14 for stamina, 13 for first touch, 11 for passing, 15 for team work, 13 for dribbling, 14 creativity, 12 for long shots 17 for determination and 18 for work rate. Seems ok I guess, but wait for it.............his 15!!! :D

By any chance was this a regen?

My best underated player has to be Federico Laurito, (I know everyone rates him highly but I mean compared to Torres and Aguero and Villa and so on.), Laurito quite literally bags me at least 40 goals a season and ofted gets a goal average of 1.2 goals a game.

He is absolutely deadly and the best thing is he is only 5 to 6 million in the first season :D

By any chance was this a regen?

My best underated player has to be Federico Laurito, (I know everyone rates him highly but I mean compared to Torres and Aguero and Villa and so on.), Laurito quite literally bags me at least 40 goals a season and ofted gets a goal average of 1.2 goals a game.

He is absolutely deadly and the best thing is he is only 5 to 6 million in the first season :D

Regen?? I havn't played Fm for that long so I don't know much. Although from what I have seen I am assuming there non-real life players??