Best 'Wide Forward/Winger' in the league 'at the moment' ?

Vote for the best

• Total voters

Billy

#THFC
Reaction score
Definition: 'at the moment' refers to this season and previous season combined.

Vote for who you think is the best overall.

My vote goes to David Silva, who has been an incredible addition to the Premier League since signing for City. Nani is up there too, and potentially Mata could stake a claim over the next season or two.

Silva.

All day. Any day. Every day.

Magical, magical player.

I joke. Stewart Downing.

If anyone other then Silva gets a vote, the person who voted for someone else, needs a slap.

Walters and no Agbonlahor? Son, I am disappoint.

Silva by a furlong.

Forgive me, but I will pop Nani's name into the hat.

But overall, Silva is just top, top draw.

But do Silva play as wide forward? He played free role behind the striker.

Best winger: Nani. I mean a proper winger.

If anyone other then Silva gets a vote, the person who voted for someone else, needs a slap.

Athe~ just voted for Nani. ;)

Also, try telling that to Dunc when he comes in and votes for Jonas.

Nani or Silva. Bias leads me Nani, but Silva can do a bit more than Nani so I choose him. Not as obvious as some people seem to be thinking it is.

Nani.

Absolutely love Silva but Nani was decisive to United's season and he doesn't really get that much recognition.

Silva should not be included imo. He plays centrally, why is he included in wide forward poll?

N'Zogbia on that poll?

Yeah, he's totally set the world alight this year. ;)

When you're dropped in favour of playing Emile Heskey on the wing you know something's gone wrong somewhere.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Silva should not be included imo. He plays centrally, why is he included in wide forward poll?

Actually the vase majority of his games this season have been on the right.

Actually the vase majority of his games this season have been on the right.

Nasri played this season isn't it. Also even last season it was either Adam Johnson, Balotelli as wingers and Silva played as #10.

Tbh I wouldn't consider him to be wide forward or winger. He should have been in CM thread.

Well we plays pretty much anywhere, pretty much a free role behind whoever's leading the line, can see the arguments for and against really, but it's hard to assign him a position on the pitch.

Yeah, he's totally set the world alight this year. ;)

When you're dropped in favour of playing Emile Heskey on the wing you know something's gone wrong somewhere.

:( Yeah, I have realised.

But it's quite difficult to not be dropped when you have the best player in the world. ;)

Voted Nani, because I didnt look for Silva on the poll as I didnt expect him to be on it.

Just between Silva and Nani then. Don't see anyone else racking up many votes, and I'm not surprised.

Nani for a more traditional winger of course, but for pure trickery and skill, I can't look past Silva overall. Both have been pivotal for their teams over the last few seasons though.