best young defenders and wingers on fm 2012

prempz

Reaction score
im on a liverpool save and want to know whos the best recommendation for these positions 1. centre back defender 2. wingers / AML / AMR / AMC ive looked at a few defenders recently and mat hummels , varane , howdez , kyriakos papadopoulos and otamendi look quite promising is there any defenders out there that becomes the next Thiago Silva ?as for the wingers is it worth buying players such as gotze , hazard , neymar for that price and if so which one should i buy ???thanks !!! :)

AML Willian from shakhtar, signed him for £9m for man utd and played him on the left wing (inside forward) and he was my player of the season!!

only really have a right back. Sime Vrsaljko from Dinamo (£3m) Becomes a great player

CB: Kyriakos Papadopoulos
AMR: Mario Gotze
AMC: Paulo Henrique (Ganso)
AML: Douglas Costa/Willian/Eden Hazard

The players mentioned are/become the best in the positions mentioned. They're all pricey, but it's worth it.

For AMR i got Gaitan from Benfica for £10mil at the start of my second season, i've been playing him as inside forward and he's been brill.... In one of my other tactics i play with wingers instead, and he's just as good there too

For AMR i got Gaitan from Benfica for £10mil at the start of my second season, i've been playing him as inside forward and he's been brill.... In one of my other tactics i play with wingers instead, and he's just as good there too

i got him too does he play good as inside forward ??? i just play him as a attack/winger like the scout reports say also i find him better playing on the right than on the left ?

only really have a right back. Sime Vrsaljko from Dinamo (£3m) Becomes a great player

i tryed bidding for him and newcastle took him away from me although i dont see wy he would go there instead of liverpool ? mabe they gave him a high wage :/

CB: Kyriakos Papadopoulos
AMR: Mario Gotze
AMC: Paulo Henrique (Ganso)
AML: Douglas Costa/Willian/Eden Hazard

The players mentioned are/become the best in the positions mentioned. They're all pricey, but it's worth it.

want to buy ganso for replacement for gerrard but i herd hes adaptability in the EPL is not good also neymar i herd is inconsistent , eden hazard his finishing makes me put off abit of signing him and wonder if he is just limited , Kyriakos Papadopoulos seems like a good buy but hes concentration aint that great and has 20 for agression with that he must get yellow/red cards all the time so it makes me wonder why i should buy him ??? and gotze is a must but too expensive

Last edited:
you could try doing what happened to me, where i was chelsea and real madrid offer cristiano ronaldo to me for £35 million? maybe i was just extremely lucky.
Ive found that junior hoillett is a decent right winger, and christian erikson from ajax is quality.

Subotic/Hummels/Papadopulous/Robinson

Henderson/Gotze/Hazard/Bale

You can try Gibbs... He is not that old... Chamberlain is a really good right winger so you might want to try him out as well

Suggestions=
CB.. Sebastien Toro- Colo Colo
he is decent and pretty cheap

CB.. Jan Vertonghen- Ajax
defensive machine

AM.. Thiago Alcantara- Barca
on loan is a tank

AM.. Marco Fabien- Chivas
decent, young, gets goals

gerard deuflou - barca u19s. good at the start and rapidly becomes a goal scoring/assistant machine. he can play left wing/right wing even as an attacking mid - has a 10 mil clause at the start of the game :) best winger ive had

so hummels and Jan Vertonghen ??? is the best defenders then ?