best young defenders and wingers on fm 2012

where is Yanga Mbiwa play and what position he plays.???
My CSKA Moscow need DEFENDER..!!

Centrebacks: (bold are the ones I recommend)

Kurt Zouma/Romulo (retrained a little, great ball playing defender) Sakho/Yaroslav Rakitskiy/Rafael Toloi/Munoz/Manoel/Neuton/Nicolas N'Kolou/Fabricio/Dragovic/Samuel Umtiti/Nuno Reis/Stephan Bell

Wingers:

Iker Munian/Pizzi/Gaston Ramirez/Andre Ayew/Yohan Mollo/Erik Lamela/Gokhan Tore/Wellington Nem/Antoinne Griezman/Frank Tabanou/Lazar Markovic

Amc:

Alan Dzagoev/Guiliano/Miralem Pjanic/Renan Oliviera/Clement Grenier/Enzo Reale/Georginio Wijnaldum/Coutinho/Lewis Holtby/James Rodriguez/Jano/Isco/Jonathan Viera/Ocar

what good players should i buy for burnley

im looking for really good players for barnley but i want them young and good so please messege me if u find any good young player thank u

For winger, people seem to be forgetting Joel Valencia, 16 at start of the game and if you do a google search and see some of his future screenshots he is brilliant, he is my first signing every game as costs roundabout £1m and after 15-20 sub appearances first season, he is ready to be a decent back up for top clubs (maybe even first team, if you are like me and like to turn youngsters into superstars and sell on when hit peaking!!!) I once sold joel valencia for 44.5m to Man City, and usually start turning down offers of over £10m for him in second season, so even if he doesnt work out a quick profit is there to be made!!!