theone25

Reaction score
It's my first season with Chelsea, about half way through. I got plenty of great AMC's in the summer, Isco, Wellington Nem, Adryan who is on loan with Udinese and doing quite well.

EDIT:
I need a young DLP with superb potential because I don't plan on renewing Lampard's contract, will save a boatload on wages+ will give the game time to an up and coming talent to aid his development. Ideally it'd be one who can slip straight into my starting 11, but younger ones with superb potential who'll be rotated are also welcome. I'm looking for a Xavi, Alonso, Pirlo mould to sit back and dictate the tempo.

I've gone through all the wonder kid lists and all the options actually make making a decision that much harder.

I noticed Lorenzo Crisetig turns out superb so might give him a go. Toni Kroos looks perfect for the role, except for his work rate.I'll be getting falcao in the summer, and might have just enough left over for toni. Who would you suggest?

This is my team atm.
View attachment 342032

Last edited:
found him, but he hardly looks like a superb talent :/ got a 2 star potential from de Visser. Want more top of the line rather than mediocre. I'm at chelsea, champions league class? Dennis Praet looks superb but I ddin't load the belgian league and don't have ihim in the game now :/

Sorry... I didn't buy any DLP in any of my saves :( you might wanna look into southhampton maybe? Jack cork?

Ezequiel Cirigliano from River Plate,or verre valerio from genoa?

edit:I forgot Pedro Obiang from sampdoria :D

Last edited:
you said you looking for a DLP but then you say attacking mid in your OP...

big difference mate

Leandro Paredes is an absolute steal at £3.4m mate from Boca!

turns into probably one of the best AMC's in the game

you can also look at Alan Dzagoev

you said you looking for a DLP but then you say attacking mid in your OP...

big difference mate

I kind of got mixed up there. I started out looking to find a replacement for lampard, but now that I look at my team I realized I needed a world class DLP, to complement the superb AMC's I have. I don't play anyone in the deep role, just DLP in the CM position, hence the confusion :p

Just to lay it out again, need one of the best DLP's out there for the CM position, just to sit back and dictate tempo. Someone in the Xavi, Alonso, Pirlo mould is exactly the type of player I'm looking for :)

Leandro Paredes is an absolute steal at £3.4m mate from Boca!

turns into probably one of the best AMC's in the game

you can also look at Alan Dzagoev

I have a fair number of AMC's in my team, I'll post a screen. Alan is already going to dinamo kiev, didn't think to look for expiring contracts from the start of the season, generally go for that around Jan, dam russian season :/

Last edited:
I kind of got mixed up there. I started out looking to find a replacement for lampard, but now that I look at my team I realized I needed a world class DLP, to complement the superb AMC's I have. I don't play anyone in the deep role, just DLP in the CM position, hence the confusion :p

Just to lay it out again, need one of the best DLP's out there for the CM position, just to sit back and dictate tempo. Someone in the Xavi, Alonso, Pirlo mould is exactly the type of player I'm looking for :)

I have a fair number of AMC's in my team, I'll post a screen. Alan is already going to dinamo kiev, didn't think to look for expiring contracting from the start of the season, generally go for that around Jan, dam russian season :/

see what I said above

Benat/Poli/Necip Uysal/Henriksen/Badelj/Hughes/Basquets

see what I said above

Benat/Poli/Necip Uysal/Henriksen/Badelj/Hughes/Basquets

Benat is at City :/
Poli is an option currently transfer listed.
Necip Uysal - couldn't find him at Besiktas, turkish league not loaded, no transfers :/
Henriksen looks really good, amazing he's only 20, is he going to keep developing at this rate? another probability
Badelj looks good, and given his age could be a regular starter if he performs. Another possibility.
Hughes- I guess you mean will hughes, looks like a nice talent, proabably needs a few seasons on loan before I can even put him in on rotation.

Posted a screen of my team in the first post. please have a look.

I got Isco, Wellington Nem, and adryan on top of Oscar, and Hazard, should I got for Leandro Paredes still if he's gonna turn out to be world class?

Last edited:
Leon Boretzka from Bochum. Great all rounder, big physical presence and great mental stats. Regular starter for me in German League at 17. 'Nuff said. Get a seasoned high Determination DM/CM to tutor to get his determination up.

Stoorman, D.Praet ( my fav) ..O.Selnaes... paul pogba...morgan snchiderling (shampton) spelling sorry

Ilkay Gundogan - Can do it all in Central Midfield (Loosen the purse strings though)

Jordan Houghton in your own Chelsea squad is 16 and has a PA of -8.

Two future young DMs/DLPs stars are, if you can get them, Sergi Samper at Barcelona (age 17) or Emre Can at Bayern (age 18). Both have a PA of -9.

A final thought, in my long term Juventus save, I trained up Paul Pogba as Pirlo's replacement and he is a star in that role. He also has a PA of -9 and is only 19.

Ages are as at the start of a new save.