Who did I used to have... Sanchez Mino can destroy it with tutoring, Fletcher will be available for cheap (Always is with me anyway). Cirigliano, Arrigoni (Cesena/Siena I think),

Cabaye and Crisetig are the best in that position anyway, neither should exceed 15 mil, Thiago Motta will be transfer listed by PSG?

just retrain Oscar... or retrain Nathan Chabolah. rumors are they're going to do that in real life anyways. or erikson

Been hearing a lot of Dennis Praet, but unfortunately I don't have the Belgian league :(

About paul pogba, I heard bout his tantrums and lack of work ethic, don't want a disruptive influence in the team. Emre can from what I could see is more of a disruptor than a play maker, definitely going in for him nxt summer.

The ideal combo would be Emre Can paired with someone like Pogba imo. Both have class and Pogba hopefuly is creative enough for the both of them!

Really having a hard look at Crisetig, saw a screen of him 5 yrs down the line.. guys a beast!

Look at Praet from Anderlecht...he just needs his off the ball and balance developed and he should be fantastic

Koke from Atletico Madrid is fantastic also(Probably the best Alonso dupe on the game)

Last edited:
sadly Belgian league wasn't loaded and now I don't have Preat :/

Koke looks good, very good. I'm deciding on the trio of Emre Can, my destroyer, Lorenzo Crisetig, who can tackle and create, and Koke who can do a bit of both. Veratti looks superb though. Might get him in the season after.. can't decide :/

Gundogan or Creistig every day of the week for me. Two pure dream boats that can molest midfields with harpoon like passes

Goretzka every time. That aerial strength is really underrated. Either goalie kicks it long to the halfway line, who wins it? Goretzka 9/10 times. He is super effective if you nurture him well. DLP-D, DLP-S or CM-S, he kills it. Failing that, I'd go Crisetig or Sanchez Mino (utility is great) as above, but Goretzka is cheaper than both if I remember right.

Goretzka every time. That aerial strength is really underrated. Either goalie kicks it long to the halfway line, who wins it? Goretzka 9/10 times. He is super effective if you nurture him well. DLP-D, DLP-S or CM-S, he kills it. Failing that, I'd go Crisetig or Sanchez Mino (utility is great) as above, but Goretzka is cheaper than both if I remember right.

View attachment 344896View attachment 344897View attachment 344898

I totally agree! Goretzka is a god send! I over paid for him, but he is really good!

Goretzka at age 25:

View attachment 345027

Staple in my ever-so dominant midfield. Pushed Vidal from the DLP-D spot, then kicked Vidal out the entire midfield when a regen took DLP-D and he moved to CM-S.

Kevin Strootman. I got him for £11m on my Spurs save and what a signing he's been.