Status
Not open for further replies.

Wandy777

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Lads,

I have just spoke with my mate who works at SI on FM and he has assured me FM will be released at some point TODAY. They have a team meeting at lunch time to discuss a suitable time.

Excited now!

Haha! I thought people would be glad of the news!

Fingers crossed it will be 5-6ish just in time for when i finish work!

Should have an update soon

I finish uni at 5, so straight onto the train home and hopefully it'll be with us!!!! :D

Too much expectation can lead to a great amount of frustration, remember people it's a Beta version.

No speculation here wkdsoul

This is accurate info. I wouldnt bother coming on here to give you 'speculation'!

Some guy, Some meeting, Some point = specualtion.

No speculation here wkdsoul!

I wouldn't bother coming on here to give you 'speculation', my friend is head of research.

It has been all versions I know Friday 0:00.

As miguelalves says: take into account is the beta and beta is not (necessarily) a recent build. As I said in another thread, FM14's beta was a June build. So you'll see plenty of issues that have been solved for the demo. That's why I'm thinking on waiting for the demo and skip the beta, even if I already received the code.

Death Ball that is fair enough, but all your proving is you aren't quite as 'attached' or 'addicted' to the game as much as the rest of us!

No speculation here wkdsoul!

I wouldn't bother coming on here to give you 'speculation', my friend is head of research.

That Non Disclosure Agreement they have to sign best be worth leaking to you and in turn us. As your friend just became unemployed ;) I'm waiting for Harry Redknapp, Odemwinge or Jim Whyte to turn up ..... oh **** thats deadline day

Beta

Wandy, Miles rang me earlier and said that there are loads of bugs and it wont be released until next December. that's issue with programming in C# and SQL 2012. .NET framework is always unreliable IMO

Death Ball that is fair enough, but all your proving is you aren't quite as 'attached' or 'addicted' to the game as much as the rest of us!

And obviously we appreciate all the info you can leak :)
Now your friend needs to understand something basic about football: there is something called offensive transition and defensive transition and this means that no matter how much roles SI creates, the game will always need TI that take this into account... or the same as saying, TI for defensive transition and TI for offensive transition :)

It has been all versions I know Friday 0:00.

As miguelalves says: take into account is the beta and beta is not (necessarily) a recent build. As I said in another thread, FM14's beta was a June build. So you'll see plenty of issues that have been solved for the demo. That's why I'm thinking on waiting for the demo and skip the beta, even if I already received the code.

Miles said yesterday the beta had not been built and if you go here https://steamdb.info/app/295270/history/ looks like they were building it last night so its as up to date as possible

but that site could mean anything

We will see. Screw you lot if youe gunna be dicks. You can wait until the official announcement. I was only trying to help.

And as for my friend, how on earth is ANYBODY going to find out who he is? there is 40 people in on the meeting!

Status
Not open for further replies.