Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Fergss, thought you would chip in at some point. These idiots are clueless.

Hi Lads,

I have just spoke with my mate who works at SI on FM and he has assured me FM will be released at some point TODAY. They have a team meeting at lunch time to discuss a suitable time.

Excited now!

Hahahahaha. As if this place would ever have a team meeting at ******* LUNCHTIME. Half the people aren't even in by lunchtime.

Can someone close this thread plz. Dunc, looking at you.

Death Ball that is fair enough, but all your proving is you aren't quite as 'attached' or 'addicted' to the game as much as the rest of us!

Not really, all he is saying is that the beta will be full of bugs. He could easily have gone on to say the demo will have many bugs and the final release won't be much better. Great games but incredible amount of issues every release for the past few years until a final update is released in the new year.

Personally I won't be holding my breath for a beta release today.

We will see. Screw you lot if youe gunna be dicks. You can wait until the official announcement. I was only trying to help.

And as for my friend, how on earth is ANYBODY going to find out who he is? there is 40 people in on the meeting!

You posted his job title.

haha OK GodCubed. Dont give the users info they want to hear. I will bless another site

No speculation here wkdsoul!

I wouldn't bother coming on here to give you 'speculation', my friend is head of research.

We will see. Screw you lot if youe gunna be dicks. You can wait until the official announcement. I was only trying to help.

And as for my friend, how on earth is ANYBODY going to find out who he is? there is 40 people in on the meeting!

Hmmm go figure.

Blatanty BS.

haha OK GodCubed. Dont give the users info they want to hear. I will bless another site

Bless away!

I'm kinda hoping your mate actually does work here. Maybe I could go downstairs and find him and let him know you're telling everyone on the site made up information. Or does he not exist?

The problem with making stuff is that two people on here work for SI. Even on the freakish chance you were were right, congrats you've given enough for said people to inform Miles and get your friend censured, if not fired. Well done.

my friend is head of research.

(H)

When we have your email address and IP I think this could be pretty easy..

But I digress, there's no meeting today to discuss time of release. The beta will be released when it's ready and suitable, there's no meeting needed. If that's today or not I can't tell you.

On a side note, I don't think SI has ever had a meeting with 40 people in the room. That's insane. How big do you think our meeting rooms are?! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.