Nope.

Although I am testing the fluid mentally now to see if it improves performances.

And see any progress?

I am testing this tactic in Milan, the starting lineup is great, but can not score a lot of goals, even using offensive move to the matches, it happens with you too?

And see any progress?

I am testing this tactic in Milan, the starting lineup is great, but can not score a lot of goals, even using offensive move to the matches, it happens with you too?

You can try a few things. Switch to fluid and/or switch from standard mentality to control.

Attacking midfield and striker exactly the same as my Front four FM15 tactic
Same duties too at the back and central midfield but different roles

Nice
I will try and see how it compares to mine

Still havent made set pieces for mine though

How did you manage to get Martial in your first season?

I'm still amazed! Did he cost much? Can you show your transfer dealings for the seasons please? :)

Season long loan, no way I could afford to buy him! Couldn't get him back for the next season though :(

Season long loan, no way I could afford to buy him! Couldn't get him back for the next season though :(
Wow! That's a coup! I know who to look to loan next season if I take Derby out of the Championship unfortunately my tactics aren't serving me well, then again they're not so fluid yet and I'm not sure how possession based tactics are in the Championship just yet, may persevere! :)

Still using the tactic? How are the results in your season?

Still using the tactic? How are the results in your season?

Finished 5th again in my third season. Its a solid tactic but unless I start spending money I don't think I'll crack the top 4 with it.

Was you managing to get the main ST scoring goals?, My tactic the goals only seem to come from the wide men and central attacking midfielder.

Was you managing to get the main ST scoring goals?, My tactic the goals only seem to come from the wide men and central attacking midfielder.

I'm having that aswell. could just be the level implying at.

Austin got 28 in 33 in the Championship for me. 16 in 30 in the PL.

The tactic is by no means perfect so feel free to tweak TI/PI/player roles to try and improve.

i started using the tactic, having only played 7 games with it worked like a charm with 4 wins 2 draws and 1 defeat including a 3-1 away win at OT with Bournemouth , thanks!

Glad its working for you. I'm still trying different PI/TI/player roles to try and improve it.

1st season won championship with middlesbrough, around 104pts and bout 20pts ahead of everyone. lost 4 and drew 11 from the 46. Played with stuani and nugent rotating as striker and one got 20gls and the other 31.

starting premiership now, won first game against sunderland.

1st season won championship with middlesbrough, around 104pts and bout 20pts ahead of everyone. lost 4 and drew 11 from the 46. Played with stuani and nugent rotating as striker and one got 20gls and the other 31.

starting premiership now, won first game against sunderland.

Great job mate