Really great tactic for me, i started to use the tactic in my second season with my beloved Birmingham City i am currently 2nd in the championship at christmas.

I'm still having issues where my ST is not scoring goals and is getting awful ratings, any ideas?

Already played PSG and Inter like 3 seasons, and everytime when I used this tactic ST had like 6.2/6.3 rate and 0 goals...Also I had like 20-30 shots, and 0 goals... This tactic suck **** hard.

What instructions did you use with this tactic? I am unable to download so cannot see.

its odd, getting solid results with this but its the polar opposite of what most are getting. We rarely concede at all, but we also rarely score. Finished the most recent season with 36 scored and 11 conceded in 38.

its odd, getting solid results with this but its the polar opposite of what most are getting. We rarely concede at all, but we also rarely score. Finished the most recent season with 36 scored and 11 conceded in 38.

Try switching to attacking movement.

Used this tacic and won the league with Loughgall :)

First season in the Premier League after promotion and it's languishing in the lower reaches but giving most teams a good fight. Should avoid dropping back down again!

I like this tactic, but there seems to be a problem with the Striker, many games where he gets <7.

Have anyone tried to change him to a different role? trying CF( A ) atm,

Last edited:
When buying players for this tactic is it best to look for players that have the right attributes for the role or be looking at somthing different for example is Charlie Austin an advanced fwd

I've switched shoot on sight to work ball into the box. Same great defence but with 10% more possession/more goals

When buying players for this tactic is it best to look for players that have the right attributes for the role or be looking at somthing different for example is Charlie Austin an advanced fwd

Look for players who suit the roles.