It's better, but opponent's wing play is still a weak point, as is goalie AI at times.

Dammit Sports Interactive! You've done it again!

Though I've only logged a couple of hours on the beta patch I can already say that I am enjoying it more than I enjoyed FM 14, which is a pretty notable achievement given that I logged 1000 hours on that game in a matter of 8 months. Stop trying to steal my life away from me SI!

On a more serious note, thanks for the great game, and I really like the patches improvements!

I'm finding the ME a lot better. It still has some issues but it's definitely getting there.

I'm still having a few random issues though. I always sell out my stadium but three stands are completely empty on match day, every home game. Away games are fine. This has only started happening after three seasons. Very strange.

<Inset whining quote about my tactics not working anymore>

Comedian of the year. Congrats.

I accidentally updated instead of launching with no update.
I wanted to wait 'til my season was finished instead of updating mid-season, just preference.

Comedian of the year. Congrats.

I accidentally updated instead of launching with no update.
I wanted to wait 'til my season was finished instead of updating mid-season, just preference.
Ok, cheers. I thought you have some technical issue so we could try to work it out.

absolutley love it :D best fm yet with how things are going i dont see the need to make a new save when proper version comes out :D long term save this is :D

Anyone noticed their own attributes drop? I had 20 in attacking which gave me 5 stars in attacking training, now it's down to 18 and only 4.5 stars :/

Anyone noticed their own attributes drop? I had 20 in attacking which gave me 5 stars in attacking training, now it's down to 18 and only 4.5 stars :/

I progressed from zero qualifications to studying for a Continental C. Then strangely the game reset me to zero qualifications and I had to restudy for a National C.

Hmm, I tried loading a save from 2 months back, and there I still have 20 in attacking. So it probably isn't due to the update afterall. But it makes me wonder why it would drop.

Has anyone experienced the problem of not being able to get the update installed?, all I'm getting is

"The Steam servers are to busy to handle your request for Fm2015. Error Code (53)"

That has been since it came out, so pretty annoying.

hiya. this sounds good but i can't find the link to download it

In fact, it seems the match engine's still having massive issues, in my opinion. Every away game sees me going two goals ahead, conceding one, scoring but for it to be ruled offside, before the opposition goes on to score either one or two goals from the 89th minute. My games usually finish 3-3 or 4-3 to the opposition. My tactics are set to defensive.

Holy **** so many injuries, anyone else getting a redic amount of injuries still?

Not having too bad a time with injuries, myself. Seems realistic from that point of view.

I'm getting a ton of injuries with united, so yeah it's realistic.

You've just jinxed me. Five resonably long-term injuries in two games.