And the game's just crashed on me for the first time now. This update has undoubtedly improved the match engine, but it seems to have added a couple of issues elsewhere.

Has anyone experienced the problem of not being able to get the update installed?, all I'm getting is

"The Steam servers are to busy to handle your request for Fm2015. Error Code (53)"

That has been since it came out, so pretty annoying.

I had this problem too. I went into my McAfee settings and turned Real Time Scanning off, then tried again. Once I did that and installed FM, I was able to turn the RT Scanning on again. Hope this helps :)

My only issue since update is as above is that injuries seem to be more frequent, Eriksen has been fine all season and suddenly he and three others picked up injuries in 2 games that keeps them out for a month minimum

I had this problem too. I went into my McAfee settings and turned Real Time Scanning off, then tried again. Once I did that and installed FM, I was able to turn the RT Scanning on again. Hope this helps :)

Thank you mate, this worked.

I've noticed more injuries but realistically so - I had a virtually injury free season first time around and have a number of injury prone players.

I dont understand what that have happend to my team after the update :( won the premier league 1st season and semi final in CL with Arsenal without do any transfers. But then, this season(the update came in the pre season) I have won 4 of 4 matches in the CL so thats good. But the PL.... 13th place after 10matches, 14 points behind the first place... 13-16 in goal differance...

Very good update! Suddenly my save runs faster, smoother and with less crazy stuff happening!

I feel like with this update Im back to FM 14... I can be alone with the keeper 10times in one match and have 0 goals, and almost 0 of those shoots on goal... But the AI need 1 chance to score