Better performance from S gerrard

yousuf

Reaction score
I am playing with Liverpool and Gerrard is my captain. his Morale is good and i am always playing in midfield/AM but despite this his average is 6.82 for the season.
Any ideas how to get the best from him?

If you play him in the AM role, just behind torres. Then watch his stats rise...and he chips in with 20 goals a season....it worked for me...

Hope this helps.

yup...he a real bomber score..in amc...

Here's how I played him...

My Tactic
picture.php

His Instructions
picture.php

His Stats
picture.php

Lee- which is position do u play him in CM or AMR

Weirdly the best place that I got performances out of him is the position that gets the most attention in the press when he plays there in real life was as a right sided midfielder/winger! he has great stamina and decent pace to get down the wing and has awesome crossing and passing stats. Might be worth a go for a few games.

Lee- which is position do u play him in CM or AMR

I play him as a MC. I actually haven't played him as a MR once on 2009, although on 2008 that's where I used to play him.

Does he get tired quickly with those settings, as I have them about the same playing CM, and hes knackered by 60-65mins, down to about 75% fitness

Yes if you want to get his rating up free role and creative freedom much also try Lee's tactic see if thats works for you mate ;) :)

His ratings are decent, hes actually my top scorer! That being said the only people that haven't scored are Agger and Carragher out of my regulars, so everyone is getting goals. I've used Lee's instructions, but still his fitness levels drop quickly. Its a rarity that I get to play him for 90mins!

I've never had a problem with players fitness levels. But then again I have a big squad at the moment and rotate a lot of players so they're always ~100% when starting a match. Try lowering his training workload and decrease his closing down.