Better Than Just Bale - A Tottenham Hotspur Story (Part 2)

View attachment 360946

March

Tottenham vs Leicester (2-1) Capital One Cup Final

Soldado(2)

Soldado with two goals in 6 minutes gives us another trophy to add in the cabinet!!

----

Tottenham vs Stoke (3-2)
Soldado, Lamela, Sigurdsson

Lamela stole the show dominating the Stoke left back throughout the game, the manager even took him off he was that bad!

----

Tottenham vs Galatasaray (5-0) CL KO 1st KO Rnd 2Leg
Chedjou(OG), Sigurdsson, Sandro, Soldado, Holtby

Convincingly into the Quarter Finals where we will face Real Madrid.

----

Man City vs Tottenham (2-1)

We lose our second game of the season to City.

----

Norwich vs Tottenham (1-4)
Eriksen, Van Dijk(OG), Lamela, Soldado

Eriksen with one goal this game and was just heating up, his real form will be shown in the next game.

----

Tottenham vs Everton (5-0)
Eriksen(4), Sandro

The Eriksen Show!

----

League table

View attachment 360945

Despite losing our second game we are now 7 points clear at the top.

View attachment 360927

April

Aston Villa vs Tottenham (0-2)

Eriksen, Lamela

A very good win going into our first leg against Real Madrid.

----

Tottenham vs Real Madrid (3-2) CL QF 1Leg
Soldado, Eriksen, Sandro

Madrid did score 2 away goals but its a win nevertheless.

----

Tottenham vs Newcastle (3-2) FA Cup Semi Final
Dembele, Sterling, Lamela

Into the FA Cup finals where we will face Chelsea.

----

Real Madrid vs Tottenham (0-0) CL QF 2Leg

Into the Semi finals after a goalless draw meaning we go through 3-2 on aggregate!!

----

Tottenham vs Leicester (2-0)
Balanta, Soldado

Back to the league and another expected victory.

----

Hull vs Tottenham (0-1)
Soldado

Spanish striker Soldado just keeps on scoring as he scores the only goal in a 1-0 victory to Hull.

----

Tottenham vs Southampton (3-2)
Batshuayi(2), Eriksen

Its always nice to have two strikers who can score goals as I rested Soldado, Batshuayi showed why he should start.

----

Man United vs Tottenham (1-0) CL SF 1Leg

We lose out in the first leg as Kagawa scores the only goal for United.

----

League table

There wont be a league table this month as I want to keep it a mystery how we are doing until the final month which will follow shortly!!​

View attachment 360881

May

Tottenham vs Newcastle (5-2)

Lamela, Eriksen, Batshuayi, Sterling, Vietto

Vietto was given a decent shift against Newcastle and got on the score sheet!

----

Tottenham vs Man United (2-0) CL SF 2Leg
Soldado(2)

Soldado was at it again and scored both goals against United as we reach the Champions League Final!!

----

Tottenham vs Chelsea (2-0) FA Cup Final
Lamela(2)

Argentine Lamela with both goals as we win our third trophy of the season.

----

Stoke vs Tottenham (2-2)
Eriksen(2)

We seem to be scoring two goals every game and it seems to be the same player who scores both the goals..

----

Watford vs Tottenham (0-2)
Sandro, Eriksen

We finish the season on a high with a comfortable win at Vicarage road.

----

League table

View attachment 360873

14 points clear as we retain the Premier League title. 94 Goals scored is amazing and we also break the record points total beating Chelsea who held the record previously with 95.

----

Champions League Final

View attachment 360864

We face a very strong Bayern squad but our squad is just as good!! In form Soldado leads the line with Eriksen just behind him.

The Game

View attachment 360859

We win the Champions League against German giants Bayern!!!!! Eriksen with both goals in the game as he marks himself as one of the best players to play for the club.

----

Awards

Walker, Balanta,Chiriches and Eriksen names in the Champions League dream team.

Eriksen wins BPL footballer of the year for the second season running.

Lovano wins manager of the year.

Erik Lamela wins players player of the year.

One **** of a season man. Congrats on winning back-to-back BPL titles. And congrats on the CL title! You gotta let me know what tactic you're using with Spurs. I like to run the same formation as I think it suits them, but I can't get any results. Looking forward to season 3!

One **** of a season man. Congrats on winning back-to-back BPL titles. And congrats on the CL title! You gotta let me know what tactic you're using with Spurs. I like to run the same formation as I think it suits them, but I can't get any results. Looking forward to season 3!

Look at the Champions League final formations, the names there :p

Steatons total annihilation v2, thats why i told you to look at the CL Final formations lol the names there.
Haha. ****. My bad man. I feel like a noob, and I'm approaching 1,000 hours in this game. XD

View attachment 360482

Pre season

View attachment 360481

Brad Friedel retired from football so I had to sign another keeper as back up to Lloris. In the end I decided to sign Kevin Trapp for 10 million from Frankfurt. The rest of the players we signed were just youngsters as I think the squad we have is strong enough at this moment in time. Outgoing was Holtby, Townsend, Bentaleb and Caroll.

----

View attachment 360480

We signed this young midfielder for 1.5 million and he is already valued at 5.25 million which is nice to see. Soon to be the replacement for Sandro.

----

View attachment 360479

Rugani looks like a decent player but needs a lot of game time if he is going to improve.

----

View attachment 360478

The most expensive regen we signed as he cost 6 million. Looks like a real good player but I had to loan him out as we have Lamela and Sterling for the Right wing spot.

----

View attachment 360477

Lopez looks like the Argentine Balanta and looks like a class player already.

----

View attachment 360476

Gomez will be in the first team and will play in cup games and a few Champions League group stage games.

View attachment 360474

August

Tottenham vs Man United (3-1) Community Shield
Gomez(2), Eriksen

A dream debut for Gomez as he scores goals and helps us retain the Community Shield.

----

Nottingham Forest vs Tottenham (2-4)
Sterling, Eriksen(2), Vietto

Eriksen starting early with 3 goals in 2 games as we beat Forest by 4 goals to 2.

----

Man United vs Tottenham (1-1)
Batshuayi

I love having three good strikers as each one of them can score when needed and are all very reliable.

----

Tottenham vs Crystal Palace (3-0)
Sandro, Eriksen(2)

A comfortable win but Eriksen took a slight knock and is out for 4/5 days so he will miss the Euro Super Cup.

----

Tottenham vs Sampdoria (4-1) Euro Super Cup
Sigurdsson(2), Gomez, Moreno

Our second trophy in the first month as we beat Sampdoria in the Super Cup.

----

League table

View attachment 360465

A decent start to the season with newcomer Gomez making the fans happy as hes been playing very well.

Nice to see youbrought Trapp in, hes another amazing German

Amazing success mate, fingers crossed Poch can replicate this during his time in charge! COYS :)

Amazing success mate, fingers crossed Poch can replicate this during his time in charge! COYS :)
Tell me about it. I'm more pumped for European football this year than American football (<--- obvious American).