Better than just Bale - A Tottenham Hotspurs Story

Unlucky with the corruption. Good luck with Boro though, should be interesting.

---The change of plan---

After long talks with the board at Boro I decided I wanted to venture into International Management until a respectable job comes along to match my achievements at Spurs.

View attachment 372494

Scotland was the team I chose. Don't expect to do well with these guys but I am going to give it my best shot.

---My 1st team---

The First team will be as shown below.
View attachment 372496
The side looks pretty decent lets just hope it can match the teams in our World Cup qualifiers group.

---Group 1---

View attachment 372497

That is a pretty tough group which boasts the likes of Belgium and Croatia.

so your not at the helm of boro?

Boro wasn't the right choice for me after just managing an English Club and managing in the Championship before so I decided to rethink my choice of team. I was at England in my Spurs save so why not start a little bit lower at Scotland :)

---August to October---

View attachment 372515

Scotland 2 - 1 Nigeria
Watt(2)

My first taste off international management. Nigeria was the task ahead and we done pretty well with youngster Watt scoring both goals.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

---WCQ---

Scotland 2 - 3 Belgium
Maloney, Morrison

We pushed Belgium to the limits but in the end they were just to good for us.

Serbia 0 - 1 Scotland
Berra

A late corner goal saw Berra head home in the 92nd minute.

Croatia 1 -1 Scotland
Fletcher

An amazing result against Croatia Fletcher scoring the only goal.

Wales 1 - 2 Scotland
Fletcher(2)

Oh yes another win! Fletcher scored the winner in the 91st minute. Just like Berra's goal in the Serbia game.

---Rest of games---

View attachment 372512

---Group standings---

View attachment 372513

Going well so far and we are in a pretty good position.

---Star player---

View attachment 372514

He has scored some late goals that have helped us to where we are in the group so far.

that was an awesome save too bad that your game got corrupted.

Hey! Dont knock us Scots! The team is better in FM than in real life. Never had a group this tough but always qualified for the big tournaments and the home nations cup is almost a free trophy! Good luck

Hey! Dont knock us Scots! The team is better in FM than in real life. Never had a group this tough but always qualified for the big tournaments and the home nations cup is almost a free trophy! Good luck

Im going to do my best with them!

---Scotland---

View attachment 372701

As you can see we are still performing very well in friendlies and in the group. Beating Macedonia 4-0 at home is one thing but to beat Belgium 2-1 away is on another level. The boys performed exceptionally well and did the job that was needed.

---Group Standings---

View attachment 372702

We are in a very good position going into the final 4 games. We have home games vs Wales, Croatia and Serbia. Our last game is away against Macedonia. I am hoping to get 6 out of the 12 points here so we should be qualifying for the knockout World Cup.

---Star player---

View attachment 372703
He has played very well and has scored some vital goals in the games he has played in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--- Maccabi Tel Aviv---

View attachment 372704

So I added another manager and took charge of Maccabi Tel Aviv due to popular demand on my livestream. It will be quite interesting as I have never managed in Israel.

---Results---

View attachment 372706
The Champions League qualifying rounds are easy enough at the moment. And we won are first game against Jerusalem in our group of the Toto Cup.

---Star player---

View attachment 372707

This guy has been the star so far and has scored some nice goals. Some of you may know him for his time playing at Sunderland and Rosenborg.

Hello matey

Unlucky with your Spurs save being corrupted. Will try and pop into your stream at some point today. I might stream myself if I get some quiet time lol

IM SO ANNOYED. My games have been deleted due to some xml parsing error.

EVERYBODY PLEASE!

1. ENSURE FROM THE PREFERENCES PAGE THAT YOU HAVE A 1 WEEK 3 FILE ROLLING SAVE. THIS WAY IF ONE SAVE GETS CORRUPTED YOU CANT LOSE YOUR SAVE.
2. PARSING ERRORS ARE FIXABLE - GOOGLE IT AND YOU LL FIND INSTRUCTIONS HOW.
3. IF YOU DO GET PARSING ERRORS/GAME FREEZES ETC IT MEANS YOUR GAME HAS TOO MUCH (RAM?) MEMORY FOR YOUR PC. IF SO ENSURE THAT YOU GET LESS BY GOING TO PREFERENCES - MATCH AND UNTICK SHOW STADIUM AND SHOW SCENERY. YOU LL LOSE THE EXPERIENCE THEY PROVIDE BUT PARSING ERRORS WILL BECOME RARER.

Haha Rade Prica!! Scored 2 goals on his debut, 2nd game came on as 15th min subbed before being subbed of part the way through the 2nd half and was never seen again lol.

Shame you couldn't do a Sunderland season as I would love to see one from somebody. Sounds like a challenge as since the updates we seem to get relegated on EVERYBODIES stories lol.

EVERYBODY PLEASE!

1. ENSURE FROM THE PREFERENCES PAGE THAT YOU HAVE A 1 WEEK 3 FILE ROLLING SAVE. THIS WAY IF ONE SAVE GETS CORRUPTED YOU CANT LOSE YOUR SAVE.
2. PARSING ERRORS ARE FIXABLE - GOOGLE IT AND YOU LL FIND INSTRUCTIONS HOW.
3. IF YOU DO GET PARSING ERRORS/GAME FREEZES ETC IT MEANS YOUR GAME HAS TOO MUCH (RAM?) MEMORY FOR YOUR PC. IF SO ENSURE THAT YOU GET LESS BY GOING TO PREFERENCES - MATCH AND UNTICK SHOW STADIUM AND SHOW SCENERY. YOU LL LOSE THE EXPERIENCE THEY PROVIDE BUT PARSING ERRORS WILL BECOME RARER.

Yeah sorry man, but thanks for letting others know. I tried everything but the save games were corrupted like all 3 of the backup files to:/

Haha Rade Prica!! Scored 2 goals on his debut, 2nd game came on as 15th min subbed before being subbed of part the way through the 2nd half and was never seen again lol.

Shame you couldn't do a Sunderland season as I would love to see one from somebody. Sounds like a challenge as since the updates we seem to get relegated on EVERYBODIES stories lol.

Well im back in the prem, Notts Forest offered me the job and they gave me 12.75 million to spend. Going to be a tough one though considering there team is just about good for the championship.

---Another change of job?---

So as soon as I started managing Tel Aviv, Nottingham Forrest approached me to manage them alongside Scotland. I spoke to my agent ' Klippybo ' and he said I should take it!.

View attachment 372815

So here we have it. Nottingham Forrest. The chairman gave me 12.75 million to spend and a wage budget of 56k. So lets take a look at my signings.

---Signings---

View attachment 372817
Some of these signings were made by the manager before me so let me tell you who I signed.

Nicola Leali - On loan from Juve (GK)

Samba Diakite - Bought from QPR - CM

Bakambu - On loan from Sochaux - ST

Thomas - Bought from Aberdeen - Regen - AMC

Boerrigter- Bought from Ajax - AML

Pareja - Loan from Spartak - CB

Pelle - Loan from Feyenoord - ST

Eremenko - Bought from Rubin - AMC

--- Fixtures--

Forrest 0 - 3 Tottenham

The score looks probably about right I joined the side on the day this game had to be played so not very good.
Chelsea 5 - 0 Forrest

Chelsea dominated this game, expected this result aswell as Chelsea's team is amazing.
Forrest 3 - 0 Leyton Orient (CAC 2nd Rnd)
***, Collins, Guedioura

Simple victory against a League one opposition.
Forrest 2 - 2 West Brom
Cohen, Blackstock

Good result at home to West Brom a point is good enough when fighting to stay up.
Sunderland 1 - 1 Forrest
Pele

Sunderland proved a tough task but Pele got an important goal on his debut.
Forrest 2 - 0 Hull
Pele(2)

Hull were down to 9 men after they had two sent off and Pele added another two goals for his second game playing up front, hes proving to be a good deal so far.

---Star Player---

View attachment 372818

He played amazing in the two games he was selected scoring three goals.

---Scotland---

View attachment 372825

---Results---

Ireland 0 vs 0 Scotland

Just a friendly game and I was experimenting with different tactic systems and players so I wasn't to bothered about the result.

Scotland 5 - 1 Serbia
Rhodes(5)

Oh yes! Jordan Rhodes turning up the heat scoring all 5 goals against Serbia in an amazing result.
Scotland 2 - 0 Croatia
Rhodes(2)

This result secured our spot in the World Cup group stages. Rhodes again showing me what he can do. He netted both goals against Croatia which made that 7 goals in 2 games for him.

Scotland 0 - 1 Wales

I wasn't to fussed about the result as I knew I had qualified so I just gave my key players some rest for the last game away to Macedonia.

Macedonia 0 - 3 Scotland
Rhodes, Snodgrass, Fletcher

Great result against Macedonia as we sailed past them and put our group points tally up to 22 from 10 games.

---Group standings---

View attachment 372826
I was not expecting to come out this group on top or to even qualify for the World Cup but we did and now I cant wait for 2014.

---Key player---

View attachment 372827
Played outstanding scoring 8 goals in his last 3 games.

---Forest---

View attachment 372854

---Results---

View attachment 372855
The reason I am only showing the fixtures screen because I am only at Forest to boost my league reputation up. I am focusing more on Scotland and I am always looking to improve the club I manage.

Southampton 1 - 3 Forest

A very good result against Southampton meant we were in the CAC 4th Round.

Man City 2 - 3 Forest

Another amazing result this time beating City at the Ettihad. Getting 3 points against the top teams are always vital in boosting my chances to stay up this season.

---League Table---

View attachment 372858
Im happy with our league position at the moment. The team I have to work with should be getting relegated very easily as most players are old and have lost their ability. I am just trying to get scrappy results against any team really as points matter.

---Scotland---

Not alot has happened since I left you apart from we have played two friendly games vs Estonia and Georgia.

Scotland 4 - 0 Georgia
Fletcher(2), Morrison, Rhodes

A good result against Georgia. I am really impressed with how the team are playing and I think we can do very well in the World Cup and cause some upsets.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Estonia 1 - 4 Scotland
Fletcher(3), Hanley

Fletcher impressing me in these games bagging 5 goals in 2 games. Him and Rhodes have formed a nice partnership that I hope can serve us well.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Forest---

View attachment 372892

Forest 2 - 0 Sunderland
***(2)

The only good thing that actually came out of the game I played.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wigan 5 - 0 Forest

This save isn't going to well. Getting dominated in most games so I think I want to focus on Scotland.

Forest 0 - 1 Swansea

Another poor result. We had so many shots and we couldn't convert any of them.

0-0 vs Leeds
0-2 vs Stoke

Thats it, I resigned from the Forest job I dont have time to focus on them when I have Scotland to take care of. They need serious work doing to them.

---Scotland---

View attachment 372896

The World Cup groups have been drawn and our group looks very, very tough.

View attachment 372897

England and Colombia are going to be very tough tasks so lets hope we can get a result against either of them to try and secure a spot in the knock out stages.