Better than just Bale - A Tottenham Hotspurs Story

When im back from Tennis I will make my World Cup post !

View attachment 373201

---Group Stages---

England 1 - 1 Scotland
Mackay-Steven

We equalised in the 92nd minute to ensure we got a point against group favourites England.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scotland 2 -2 Colombia
Morrison, Rhodes

We scored the first two goals before Colombia came back to get themselves a point.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scotland 3 - 1 Australia
Rhodes, Snodgrass, Hanley

Oh yes. This win meant we came first in our group to play Chile in the 2nd round.

---Group standings---

View attachment 373202;

---2nd Round---

View attachment 373203View attachment 373204

We opened the scoring with a penalty put in by Rhodes. They then had a man sent off which meant we were facing 10 players going into the second half. Chile got a penalty which was saved and one minute later they was given ANOTHER PENALTY. Vidal wasn't going to make the same mistake twice and equalised the scoring.

1-1 (AET)

Chile beat us on penalties 4-2 after we missed 3 of our 5. Penalty shoot outs on this game are always biased towards the CPU anyway.

So a good cup run but it all came to an end very shortly of our group success.

View attachment 373201

---Group Stages---

England 1 - 1 Scotland
Mackay-Steven

We equalised in the 92nd minute to ensure we got a point against group favourites England.

Scotland 2 -2 Colombia
Morrison, Rhodes

We scored the first two goals before Colombia came back to get themselves a point.

Scotland 3 - 1 Australia
Rhodes, Snodgrass, Hanley

Oh yes. This win meant we came first in our group to play Chile in the 2nd round.

---Group standings---

View attachment 373202;

---2nd Round---

View attachment 373203View attachment 373204

We opened the scoring with a penalty put in by Rhodes. They then had a man sent off which meant we were facing 10 players going into the second half. Chile got a penalty which was saved and one minute later they was given ANOTHER PENALTY. Vidal wasn't going to make the same mistake twice and equalised the scoring.

1-1 (AET)

Chile beat us on penalties 4-2 after we missed 3 of our 5. Penalty shoot outs on this game are always biased towards the CPU anyway.

So a good cup run but it all came to an end very shortly of our group success.

Im Glad i watched that as posting an update doesnt do justice to the double penalty for Chile

I didn't want to leave this thread as it has had the best reception so far so I am going to start a long term save to go alongside my Notts Forest one. I was speaking to Stonecold about Scotland and we agreed that it was pretty much impossible to win major tournaments with them. About 15minutes later I made a mess around save and I saved it over my Scotland game by accident which was kind of weird.

So now lets get onto the team I am going to be.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 373482

So I started with a Sunday league footballer reputation and the aim of this save really is to get success in as many countries as possible. I decided to start the save loading up Scotland, Denmark and Switzerland. When I do well with a club I will delete that nation and add another one.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Key Players---

View attachment 373483View attachment 373484View attachment 373485

So from what my assistant says Ken Fagerberg, Charles Takyi and Martin Retov are my three main players in this side. So I am hoping I can keep hold of them all and that they can play a important role in my success at Horsens.

---Media Prediction---

The media have predicted me to finish 1st in this league. If I gain automatic promotion I will be in with the big guns next season such as Kobenhavn and Nordsjaelland.

---August---

So for any of you people that don't know the Danish 2nd divison has 11 teams. Each team plays 30 games which means they play eachother three times.

---Signings---

IN :Johansson - 50k
Olsen - 120k
Remmer - Loan

OUT: Kryger - 90k

---Results---

View attachment 373508

There is some very good results in this month getting 6 wins out of a possible nine. Fagerberg and Nworuh played well in all games and bagged ten goals between them. Im not sure about the defence though because I don't think its possible for me to keep a clean sheet.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Stars of the month---

View attachment 373515View attachment 373517

These two guys have been fantastic for us so far and have helped us to many victories.

---League Table---

View attachment 373518

League is looking quite good at the moment but when we threw away a 2-0 lead at Lyngby I was slightly disappointed. But it doesn't matter still loads of games left to finish in that top spot.

---September&October---

View attachment 373555

A good two months here not losing a single game. This was good for the league table as we was struggling abit due to some teams over performing. A good performance against Lyngby meant we were one point infront but they had a game in hand. We are still doing well in the cup advancing to the 4th round after beating Logstor 3-0.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---League Table---

View attachment 373556

There you have it. 1st place but Lyngby have a game in hand. Not to bothered as we are still quite early in the season so games in hand at this point don't really matter.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Star of the month---

View attachment 373557

Nworuh is doing very well and is netting most of the goals. If his form keeps on continuing then we should never leave a game without scoring atleast one goal. I am hoping to keep our fine run of form going right until the end of the season to try and get that 1st place and go straight back up to the 1st league.

Next update will be tonight when I will have finished the season!

---End of season review---

View attachment 373690

So here is the remaining fixtures of the season. We done pretty well and was unbeaten in 22 games in the league. The end of the season was a rocky road but with us drawing 1-1 with Bronshoj and Lyngby losing at home 3-1 meant that we were crowned League Champions. Us and Lyngby both gained promotion with 6 games to go it was just the battle to see who was going to lift the trophy.

Unfortunately we was knocked out in the Danish Cup semi finals against CL league side Kobenhavn and we gave them a good game so I wasn't to fussed about the end result over the two legs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 373692

There we have it. The league title is ours by one point. It was a two team battle all the way through the season and they was leading it until the final day when we was both level on points. We came through with a point which enabled us to lift the trophy and the money bonus from winning the league was nice.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Awards---

View attachment 373693

Fagerberg came joint 2nd in the top goalscorers with 18 and Nworuh backed him up netting 13.

Fagerberg impressing again placing 3rd in the most assists with 10 whilst Kortegaard are LM came right behind him with 9.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------View attachment 373696

We scored the 2nd most amount of goals and conceded the least which is a good sign.

This save is going pretty well so far and I am hoping to prove a point in the Super league playing the likes of Kobenhavn and Nordsjaelland.

View attachment 373700

View attachment 373743

Welcome to the new season and we are playing in the Super league. This is going to be a tough task as we have limited funds and players. But for the first season if we can just stick it out and get enough points to avoid relegation I will be very happy.

---League Table---

View attachment 373744

This is what the teams look like going into the start of this season. Some teams I haven't heard of but im sure it will be a tough task an all accounts.

---Transfers---

View attachment 373745

This is how the transfers look like as you can see we only signed one player and let go of quite a few and I still have 0 transfer budget and -9k wage budget.

---August---

View attachment 373759

A positive start to the league campaign. We have played most of the top teams in the league in the first few games which is always a nice task to have.

5 league wins out of 7 league games leaves us in a very good position so far.

View attachment 373760

2nd place on goal difference. Randers FC have been very strong aswell. But I don't think is how the league is going to stay as we are predicted to get relegated. We have conceded the least amount of goals which is a good sign considering all last season we worked on our defence.

---Signings---

We signed Sinan Bolat on a free transfer and he has been absolutely amazing for us saving our bums in some games.

---Mid season review---
View attachment 373824

So here is the fixtures since the last update. We have been doing pretty well with some nice results like the 2-0 win against Lyngby. We are doing well in the cup aswell but we have to face Kobenhavn in the quarter finals.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 373825

We sit nicely in 4th place which I am very happy with considering we had no money to spend. We are also predicted to place 9th so we our over achieving. If we keep playing this well then next season will see us in the Europa League which is amazing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---End of season review---

View attachment 374051

So our 1st season in the Superliga turned out pretty well with us getting some amazing results. We also had another good cup run but finally losing to league and cup winners Randers. The last game of the season saw us play Midtjylland and we beat them 6-0 away which meant we ended up in 4th place when we was predicted to finish 9th.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 374052

The transfer window was very dodgy seeing us lose most of our players. This was because we just can't afford to renew their contracts due to the small amount of income. The club is losing money every month apart from when we get 1-1.5 million pounds for the league positions. Takyi our RM had to go because he wouldn't cut his wages by 50%.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 374053

The league looked like that with Kobenhavn shockingly placing 6th. Randers gained CL football whilst OB, Midtjylland and Horsens gained Europa League qualification. All teams start in the 2nd qualification round so their is still a long way to go from the first game.

---Star players---

View attachment 374054View attachment 374055View attachment 374056

These three guys had exceptional seasons. Rasmussen was a rock at the heart of the defence whereas Retov assisted many goals. Fagerberg was the main corporate for the goals scored since Nworuh disappeared on loan.

---Preseason-

View attachment 374083

This is my third season in charge of Horsens. The finances were a little better after last years league performance which meant we was given 80k to spend. I know it doesn't seem much but its the most I have had so far.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 374084

As you can see we done quite alot of business in the transfer window bringing in no fewer than 6 players. We also let go off seven players including Bolat for 800k. Bolat's transfer was all put back into the club and I was not given any money to spend from it.

View attachment 374088View attachment 374089View attachment 374090View attachment 374091View attachment 374092

So the regen players look quite nice for a side like ours. Especially Birknes the CB with a nice amount of pace. I am hoping these players will start a bright future for Horsens. Mika will add alot of experience into the side to.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have applied for a few jobs that have considered my interest such as Arsenal and QPR but none have acted upon there interest as I am still going strong with Horsens. I just want to point out again this series isn't about staying at one club it is about making the best name for myself as a manager however I have to do it.

So tempted to start a spurs story again... what do you guys think ?

You buy Suarez, the game self-destructs, coinkydink? Methinks not.

Khalaf did u have to like my post, I want this save back:( Might have to do a spurs save again on top of my cardiff one maybe put them in a different league or something