Bids Reveal United's Weaknesses

I can't see Sneijder moving either.

He's at a team where he has just won the treble, and settled extremely quickly, as well as playing at the top of his game at the moment. Not to mention he is meant to be getting married to his girlfriend in Milan near the end of the transfer window, supposedly.

Chill. Not every club likes to ***** themselves for money ala Chelski and Man city. And GG campaign does more than you know. You think everyone would be aware of how we would be ****** up by leeches if not for GG and MUST.? And We are too big a club to fold and if United is put to sale there will be so many billionaires who wants to invest Coz United is not just club, Its money making machine. Global brand. Level above all the English clubs.

say what you want about money, not a business in the world would turn down investments like chelsea and city have been lucky to recieve.

Many of uniteds problems last season were based in defence with all the injuries. Obviously united relay on Wayne Rooney but Barcelona Relay on Messi, Madrid with Ronaldo, Chelsea on Drogba, Liverpool on Steven Gerrard...I could go on. Every team relies on their best player(s) and United made a bid for him before he went to inter but he did not want to come. Anyway my team would be!
Van Der Sar
Rafael vidic ferdinand evra
Fletcher hargreaves
Valencia anderson Giggs
Rooney

say what you want about money, not a business in the world would turn down investments like chelsea and city have been lucky to recieve.
this. if chelsea had turned it down, they might not have even been around today...

Last edited:

Then thats it. I made proper statement there.

Many of uniteds problems last season were based in defence with all the injuries. Obviously united relay on Wayne Rooney but Barcelona Relay on Messi, Madrid with Ronaldo, Chelsea on Drogba, Liverpool on Steven Gerrard...I could go on. Every team relies on their best player(s) and United made a bid for him before he went to inter but he did not want to come. Anyway my team would be!
Van Der Sar
Fletcher hargreaves
Valencia anderson Giggs
Rooney

Hargreaves is finished as a footballer mate and Anderson is out till October so maybe you should revise your midfield lol.

Van Der Sar
Fletcher hargreaves
Valencia anderson Giggs
Rooney

i dont want to start an argumet but we dont rely on drogba as much as people think, yes we are a bigger force but we have proven time and time again we can compusate without drogba.

After a not so exciting transfer window last summer, I'm not expecting much. It seems the funds are not there to compete for the signatures of established world class players.

Atleast bring back Forlan :p

Let's just see who's brought in and how Man Utd start the season before criticising Sir Alex!