View attachment 427554

I'm Barce and it's only my second game using the tactic. Athletico had loads of shots but most were from long range. Overall impressed so far.

im really interested in this tactic cause my team Banfield use exactly the same.
For some reason my game freezes when i load the tactic :s
So if you or someone can take screens of the individual instructions for every player i could recreate it without the actual file and i would really really appreciate it.

Sorry for my bad english.

Your English is perfect!

Here goes -

All players except the Regista are set to Short Passing.
DC (L+R) are Close Down More, Mark Tighter. DC(C) is Short Passing only.
CWBs - Get Further Forward, Close Down More, Pass It Shorter, Cut Inside With The Ball, Sit Narrower
Regista - Shoot Less Often, More Direct Passes, Mark Tighter, Close Down More
Enganche - Pass It Shorter, Close Down More, Get Further Forward
Poacher - Pass It Shorter, Hold Position, Move Into Channels
Inside Forwards - Roam From Position, Stay Wider, Shoot Less Often, Pass It Shorter.

Have fun!

Been playing a few games now, only preseason mind, my poacher doesnt score any goals though? and has low ratings?

forget that! they are flying in now lol

Hehe, nice one!

The Poacher in this formation is slightly different to the Poacher in the last one. He needs to be a little more creative as the ball will reach him a lot earlier due to the lower numbers in midfield. He'll often receive the ball before he's in a position to shoot. I tried all the Forward roles in this position before going back to Poacher as I need him to stay forward and not come deep to get the ball. Poacher is the best for that. If he gives the ball away too much, try somebody with better Creativity and Passing maybe?

View attachment 427495

First Proper Game of Season Im Southampton and we played Man Utd at home, still not fluid and we won 3-2, United scored 2 from set pieces.

Quality way of playing though, and excited to carry on the season with this tactic!!

Ive only signed Balanta for cash and Gaitan on loan. sold schneiderlin - hes not good enough for Regista

Onwards and upwards!

Gave this a quick go with England last night, Carrick in the RGA, Wilshere in the EG.

Rooney, Defoe, Welbeck accross the front, Baines and Walker down the wing backs... 3-0 against columbia to get out hte world cup group, play some suprsingly nice stuff, for what you would think is a big gap in the middle of the park.. needed tweaking a bit to get better out of the EG, but i thikn thats just wilsheres form rather than the tactic.. so far so good.

Im doing really well with Southampton, quite solid away from home, and good at home, so im happy,

bought Jordan Rhodes for a heafty 8.5m and hes not scored for me yet! lol wierdly enough hes poor as the poacher, which is frustrating.

Ill post screen shots when I get home from work today!!

P.S its freezing this morning in south wales lol

What's everyone's end of season like?

I hope the next patch doesn't ruin this. I'd love to use it in my first story cause it's quite a unique tactic!

Last edited:
Poacher just wasnt working for me, quick change to Advanced forward and now im flying, after a bad run, im now 4th and its november on my game. With Southampton first season

good morning ym friend ! I have problems using this tactic cause i concede too menay goals ! any help for this...? thanks

Poacher just wasnt working for me, quick change to Advanced forward and now im flying, after a bad run, im now 4th and its november on my game. With Southampton first season

Good work Jonny. The striker is only set to Poacher to force him forwards. I think you can set him to whatever role suits him best apart from Target Man or balls will just be pumped forwards.

good morning ym friend ! I have problems using this tactic cause i concede too menay goals ! any help for this...? thanks

Good Morning. You'll need to give me more information on how the goals are being conceded. Are you being beaten on the break (this tactic presses high up the field, so it happens)? Set Pieces? Do your CWBs have enough Work Rate? CDs Anticipation high enough? I'll help you if I can.

Tactic is working great for me, ill get some screen shots up in a bit. Tactic does take some time for the team to get used to it properly, and having the right players in right positions helps alot. Defensive attributes for the Regista are also Key.

Currently Second in the league with Southampton

did have a spell in middle of season where I had a bad run, of 3-4 games, other than that, its pretty consistant

Signed Balanta and Jordan Rhodes and Strandenberg - my only signings for money.
Sold Schneidlin for 16.5million

Inside forwards I rotate alot between Loan signings of Gaitain and Salvio and also Lallana and Osvaldo

Gaston Ramirez is a beast at Engache

Screen shots attached

View attachment 426435View attachment 426434View attachment 426433View attachment 426432

Nice results Jonny. Invest some money in a little more creativity from the Regista (I assume you're playing Wanyama there) and you can get the possession up above 60%. Having said that, if it ain't broke etc.... ;)

Nice results Jonny. Invest some money in a little more creativity from the Regista (I assume you're playing Wanyama there) and you can get the possession up above 60%. Having said that, if it ain't broke etc.... ;)

Yeah I been thinking about it. Wanyama is playing well there mind. Im struggling to hold onto 4th spot at moment, nearing the end of season.

Wondering wether the inside forwards need tweaking maybe? to get more out of them. or maybe not...... I dont know.

who u suggest for Regista? who i can buy for next season?

Yeah I been thinking about it. Wanyama is playing well there mind. Im struggling to hold onto 4th spot at moment, nearing the end of season.

Wondering wether the inside forwards need tweaking maybe? to get more out of them. or maybe not...... I dont know.

who u suggest for Regista? who i can buy for next season?

Cabaye from Newcastle maybe?