Big Brother

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
jesus and mary chain iam ****** off!

****** Big Brother the most annoying thing ever, couldnt even finish watching it!

The Housemates oooopf

Tracey, jesus i thought it was a man, i still do infact, if youve seen Spaced shes exactly like Tires cept her hair is slightly longer, she ****** stuck in the early 90s with her stupid raving and sayng avit and her ****** posing, arrrrh

Ive also finally had it with people saying Indie ******* rock n roll, liking Razorlight and Kooks doesnt make u ****** indie, indie means independant and as far as i can tell they are signed to major labels and are chart toppers, they are as indie as Girls Aloud.

To top it off theyve managed to find some who is as annoying and twaty as Russel Brand is, for Big Mouth...Chris Moyles

anyway I dont want to remember any more of BB so ill stop

i hate this show now, its a ******* circus come freak show. used to watch it but now its possibly the worst programme on tv, tis ******* stupid.

jesus and mary chain iam ****** off!

****** Big Brother the most annoying thing ever, couldnt even finish watching it!

The Housemates oooopf

Tracey, jesus i thought it was a man, i still do infact, if youve seen Spaced shes exactly like Tires cept her hair is slightly longer, she ****** stuck in the early 90s with her stupid raving and sayng avit and her ****** posing, arrrrh

Ive also finally had it with people saying Indie ******* rock n roll, liking Razorlight and Kooks doesnt make u ****** indie, indie means independant and as far as i can tell they are signed to major labels and are chart toppers, they are as indie as Girls Aloud.

To top it off theyve managed to find some who is as annoying and twaty as Russel Brand is, for Big Mouth...Chris Moyles

anyway I dont want to remember any more of BB so ill stop

Indie is mainstream get over it and tbh it ISN'T rock and roll, what's rock and roll about it. The even funnier aspect is that she's some middle class brat, who seems to regard her intelligence at the highest standard - typical snobby indie kid! The only reason i ever saw big brother in the last series was because I watched Big Brother's Big Mouth with Russell Brand 'cos he is clarse.

"i hate this show now, its a ******* circus come freak show. used to watch it but now its possibly the worst programme on tv, tis ******* stupid."

I also second that.

Last edited:
Ad, Indie is short for Independant the exact opposite of mainstream.

Indie is not a genre of music, its a classification, an Indie band are a band on an independant record label

Ad, Indie is short for Independant the exact opposite of mainstream.

Indie is not a genre of music, its a classification, an Indie band are a band on an independant record label

That's funny because nowadays there's a genre called Indie Rock, it's that slow **** that trys to cater for everyone's taste, ya know everyone loves it now...And as far as I'm concerned most of the bands known for being indie are those signed to major labels. maybe there's some side to indie I just haven't seen. But, there's lots of local indie bands round here that only care about getting on a major label. Although, i admit it's not a genre of music I know a great deal about.

That becuase Indie in its true sense died with Creation (label that signed ****** Valentine and Primal Scream)

That becuase Indie in its true sense died with Creation (label that signed ****** Valentine and Primal Scream)

The Smiths were the best band to come out of Indie imo. But this sums undie up:

In popular music, indie music (from independent) is any of a number of genres, scenes, subcultures and stylistic and cultural attributes, characterised by perceived independence from commercial pop music and mainstream culture and an autonomous, do-it-yourself (DIY) approach. - wikipedia

Honestly, what is DIY about indie today? It's manufactured for popular culture, how contradictory can it be to it's own meaning?

Yey Big Brother and 'Indie' music... my two great loves.

The whole 'Indie' thing ****** me off because, as Gregor rightly says, it spawned from an era of bands as diverse as Mudhoney and Dinosaur Jr to more mainstream stuff like The Wonder Stuff, Pop Will Eat Itself and The Charlatans.

All had varying degrees of success on their own independant labels, hence the term Indie, which now seems to apply to any band who play guitars with minimum distortion and have a keyboard player. 'Indie' is bollocks, it means **** all these days

i saw the first two people come in and turned it off. Big brother has been **** since the third one

To be fair the term indie no longer means to be independent, it is just a classification of a type of music. There r still independent indie bands around, altho many of the 'mainstream' indie bands r most certainly on major labels. Furthermore Indie is as much a fashion as music nowadays, just like the emo culture.

As for Big Brother i agree with Gregor as i also thought Tracey was a man, and that 'indie cindy' obviously knws nothing as she described indie as a new movement, noob. I wnt b wtchin g much of the garbage.

Last edited:
is this a thread about big bro or indie?? lol...
moving on...i won't really watch much of it as it has got more stupid every year..but if theres nowt else on..i will probs watch it...i hope that channelle(the one who supposedly looks like victoria beckham) wins as she is from near where i live and a few of my mates know her lol

I can't be bothered to watch people live in a house, I've never liked the show at all.

This years gonna suck anyways, its all women, and nearly a bloke in that hippy they've sent from the sticks. Whats she gonna do when she cant take her pills and rave it up?

i am pretty much forced to watch it as it is all people will talk about for the next 3 months

Shes not a Hippy shes a raver, the chav of the 90s

she still has the hair and clothes aswell ******* loser.

Big Brother sucks dicks. Its the shittest excuse for TV ever. The Dutch should be bombed for coming up with the idea in the first place.

u cud say that, does get interesting when theres arguing and ****

does any1 remember sandy who escaped, he was a legend