Big Brother

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Starts tonight, this is always the best night, prob just watch this ep then that will be it.

I know theres gunna be a bling housemate, a scot, someone who was in a film with hugh grant and someone whos had a **** job

Wow, quality TV.

Not, its ****, awful awful show. Hope the house gets bombed as an attempt to win viewers

yeh its ****, has gotten virtually no press coverage as well to my knowledge so doesnt look like anyones interested, i onyl found out 10 mins ago it was on

Got the usual press coverage in papers like sun and mirror.

I will be watching tonight to see the nutters that go in, then sporadically over the series.

probs a few gays and a few ethnics to satisfy the pc people and probs a big orrible lezza too

isnt there a blind guy going in?

I hate BB its a pointless ****** show

So far:

Guy called Mario, looks a little bit like Sly Stallone/Joey from friends. Massive *******. Seems ok though.

Lisa? his^ girlfriend. Massive cans. Mario doesn't seem to keen tbh!

Some geek - geek.

Stephanie - Seems a pain in the **** and is up her own ****. Vain. :wub: though.

why are the 2 Scottish people complete fruits, makes me hates scottish people!

Steph is really hot, in her interveiws was like meh, decent, but tarted up she looks gooood.

the skinny guy is well Sean

wasnt the ***** wife in Donnie Darko? chut up

the good looking guy reminds me of Michael Carrick as well

Not particularly keen on any of them. Steph is a bit orite so are the two brunette skinny ones. One they said looked like Cheryl (thought she looked more like lass outta Ghost Whisperer)and that single mam.

That's the one :D

rachel_440x227.jpg

Her.

always a paris hilton wannabe in these shows..... they put a midget in the aussie version of bb, she broke her leg or foot in one of the games in Friday night live...

I watched the launch, but i won't watch the series as I'm either never in or just don't have the time. :p

The only people i like in the house are; Kathreya, Michael and urrr Luke the others seem fake and annoying.

Oh god and that Rebecca what was with all the screaming? lol

do you like Luke becuase he reminds you of Sean?

Haha, well from his audition tape there are certain aspects that could remind me of Sean i guess, but otherwise no not really. :p

and definitely does not look like Justin Timberlake!