In my save Everton, Sunderland, Westham, swansea and stoke have all been relegated and are stuck in the championship

In my save Everton, Sunderland, Westham, swansea and stoke have all been relegated and are stuck in the championship

Swansea have been very good on mine, they've been constant europa league contenders. Other than that, all of those have failed to beat the drop.

A lot of this relegations happens a couple of seasons into the save. Does anyone have a bigger team that have been relegated early on in the save? In Brazil I have found it quite normal that some of the bigger clubs get relegated early on. Doesn't have the save left as it got corrupted, but Grêmio and Palmeiras has been relegated the first season for me once. Not the absolute top clubs but not clubs that should be in the relegation battle.

Fiorentina got relegated in my second season

View attachment 334654

Everton usually do at some point on my saves, AC Milan after four-five seasons I tend to find hovering around relegation too.
Had Chelsea spend a season in the championship once after a really poor season saw them lose a good proportion of their starting players.

Swansea have been very good on mine, they've been constant europa league contenders. Other than that, all of those have failed to beat the drop.

On mine, Laudrup got sacked in the first season and took over Huddersfield. They are now mid table contenders after 4 in game seasons.

david moyes got hired at Real Madrid in january of 2014, halfway through the first season, and everton are in 18th place.

They seem to go down in may people's saves, must be money.

david moyes got hired at Real Madrid in january of 2014, halfway through the first season, and everton are in 18th place.

They seem to go down in may people's saves, must be money.

also probably due to Baines and Fellaini leaving at the start of the season most times, I'd start a save with them to see what the finances are like but I'm a Liverpool fan and just can't bring myself to click on them...:)

In my experience playing different saves, I find Arsenal are either world beaters after a few seasons and getting some great signings, or they fall into mediocrity. I've never seen an extreme like them getting relegated, but I've seen them finish in the bottom half of the table a few times. Sometimes they'd then lose their best players to teams playing in Europe, and they'd eventually just constantly finish mid-table with very little improvement.

In my experience playing different saves, I find Arsenal are either world beaters after a few seasons and getting some great signings, or they fall into mediocrity. I've never seen an extreme like them getting relegated, but I've seen them finish in the bottom half of the table a few times. Sometimes they'd then lose their best players to teams playing in Europe, and they'd eventually just constantly finish mid-table with very little improvement.

What amazes me is that they had a tycoon not long before. If anything, I think the transition from real players to regens crippled them, in addition to their tycoon withdrawing funding, and they just collapsed. I'm not complaining, it has made it a lot easier for me to steal their decent english youth players!

Bolton haven't recovered yet and are now in League 1 after losing their 3 year fight to avoid the drop last year by finishing last, Preston and Leicester are currently fighting to stay in the football league. Stockport made it up to league 1 by back to back promotions only to have back to back relegations and are now looking like they will win promotion back to league 2.

really most clubs have only moved one division, or are now back to one division away from where they started, although it does seem like half of the BSP are clubs that have climbed into league 2 at some point since the game began with Stockport, Port Vale, Macclesfield, Wrexham, Hereford, Rotherham, Grimsby, Barnet, Shrewsbury, Oldham, Lincoln and Burton Currently in the BSP. about 5 of those above have been league 1 clubs in the last 5 years, howeveer the others have either had brief stints in league 2 since the game began or were recently relegated beforehand.

oh and Dagenham and Redbridge started life in League 1 but got relegated in the first season, spent 3 seasons battling to stay in League 2, finally lost the fight to bounce straight back up via the playoffs only to go straight back down again only for a 4 year stint (playoff's, 2 mid table, down) and are now part of the BSS Lottery where you tend to get 1 chance to get promoted before your squad is dismantled and youg et financial problems and need to spend another 5 years building up for the next push. (it's the same in the BSN but obviously D&G aren't northern enough for that league)

As a side note Blackburn bounced straight back up, hit europe, went down again and are back on the bring of europe again and Portsmouth have finally made it back to the Championship after losing in the playoff's twice and are holding their own in the division. And a Success story is Eastliegh who hit League 1 for 1 season last year before dropping straight back to League 2 and are now challenging for the playoff's in mid November.

And AVB isn't as useless as everyone thinks as he took Man United to back to back champions leagues and Back to Back Club World Championships in a 5 year stint as Manager.

Last edited:
Seen Liverpool relegated a few times

5th season on my old save and i saw Man U get relegated, since Sir Alex Ferguson retired the team played **** but it's weird because they won the PL in the 4th season lol

in my 8th season on my old Newcastle save Darlington were in the PL and they were my toughest rivalry

I notice in my saves Sunderland, Fulham and Stoke generally always go down to championship within a few seasons and often get stuck there. Everton went down once too.

If anyone has any saves where Liverpool have been relegated then please post it. Would love to try it.

I had Stoke ending up on the second place in the first season just to get relegated next season. I think that quite impressive with the amount of money they got from the second place and CL qualification.