kaka for £5.5 million at the end of the first season, scored 21 in 46 matches for Tottenham

had De Gea for united for 6 mil, A regen aged 22 for £375k went on to win defender f year 7 times. Eden hazard for 4.5 mil and a 25 year old messi for 13mil

Kadlec 2012 season for 2mill now worth 28mill in 2017. erm kaka for 250k,ryad bouskaad or sumat for 6mill teams keep offering me 20mill bt hes 2 gd to sell!!

Bought a regen for 15mil.scored 200 gls in seasons,sold to man u for 70m aged 29

Bressan from BATE, 180k, with bolton, player now worth 4 million.

i am on my psp playin this game as southamton and i got pastore for 6million and also got klose on a free at the end of the season

Just Bought KAKA for 8.75 million for my liverpool team . He was transfer listed by madrid , and took a pay cut of 50000 to come :)

Got to be Christian Benitez for my Birmingham team. Signed for £1.9mill (Cant remember off the top of my head) and I think is now worth £7mill. Scored 40 goals in his first season for me.

Thiago Alcantara for free,Romelu Lukaku for 12 millions he scored a lot of goals.Sercan Yildirim for free,Niko N'koulu for free,Davide Santon for free.

Wilshere on a free (after having back to back 7.00+ seasons for Arsenal)

Sanogo for 300k a few years in.

Sold each for 14 million 3 years later

Thiago Alcantara,Sercan Yildirim on free,Romelu Lukaku 12 mil(very cheap in first season scored a lot of goals),Falcao 11 mil.also very cheap,Gareth Bale 20 mil ( cheap because they want at least 40 mil),Vaclav Kadlec on 1,3 mil(i had first buy option on sparta prague)