Olic for Newcastle - Free in 2012/13
30 something games played, and almost 1 goal per game :)

I didnt consider it a coup to begin with, as this is what a 4th place team should attract, but the amount of goals he has scored for me after a free transfer has made me consider him a coup.

Absolute beast mate

van wolfswinkel next to carroll, lethal partnership! crazy signings too considering thats only 2013 ha

when i was playing fm in my mates in his second season he bought salomon kalou for hibernian..............stupid i know

yeah I believe you ha. i'm just saying thats a brilliant coup considering you were in league 2 4 years before.

Not really that big these days, but I managed to buy Jardel with Carlisle United. He wrecked league 1 apart then retired.

Yuri Zhirkov & Ben Arfa on my Hearts save

Edit: both free tansfer, and after 1 year sold Zirkov to Zenit for £10mil & Ben Arfa £5mil to Seville

Last edited:
Yuri Zhirkov & Ben Arfa on my Hearts save

Edit: both free tansfer, and after 1 year sold Zirkov to Zenit for £10mil & Ben Arfa £5mil to Seville

I got kadlec and fabianski for hearts

though the best is got to be donovan to rangers he did well for me except he was injured for most of his first season :mad:

Angel Di Maria - 4 mil
Carlos Tevez - 10.5 mil
Sami Khedira - 2.5 mil

:)

Got Darijo Srna on free for Rangers in January. He won player of the season after half a season.

I had Didier Drogba, Frank Lampard and Jack Wilshere at swindon on FM 10... Drogba and Lampard were pretty decrepid though I must admit!

bernard mendy to hibs RM scored 21 goals

or

Dimitar Berbatov for Nottingham Forest

jonathan woodgate to hearts 2nd season
jermaine jenas to hearts 4th season
michael carrick to hearts 5th season

all on free transfers and on no more than 12k per week.