Adam Johnson 2.5 Mil to Stoke
Roberto Soldado 4.3 Mil also to stoke (Valencia got relegatedXD)

broxi - yeah well I've got zhirkov as well, although I'm rangers :L they do seem to get released for some reason, but now he's being headhunted in his last year of contract and won't sign again ha

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

some quality transfer there guys. it's the best bit bout bein a lower league team right, gettin big name players in ha.
and bradderz, yeah I nearly bought drogba for rangers, but cancelled at the last minute and got roque santa cruz instead cos he was 4 years younger ha

jonathan woodgate to hearts 2nd season
jermaine jenas to hearts 4th season
michael carrick to hearts 5th season

all on free transfers and on no more than 12k per week.

I got Woodgate to leeds on a free 2nd season, team captain and fans favourite straight away. Evidently he still loved leeds :D

Also, Guilherme from Dynamo Kiev on a free - scored 21 in 30, instrumental in my winning the league and now worth £12m

Edited to say Simon Jordan in as chairman was the WORST coup ever.

Last edited:
marco verratti to southampton in league 1 first season

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

bernard mendy to hibs RM scored 21 goals

or

Dimitar Berbatov for Nottingham Forest

wat season did u get berbs?

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

Charlie adam on a free for southampton in championship

i did tht as well

Jack Wilshere for 5 millions for Sporting CP too. Excellent deal, since Matias Fernandez was getting old.

I managed to get Anelka and Rio Ferdinand at Bolton :p

However they were both old and past it.. I also got Galeano (Young CB) and Carlos Vela

Just got Owen on a free in the second season for Notts Forest after promotion to the PL, he is only on £27,500 per week as well. Scored 2 on his debut away to Burnley, thats a coup for me.

Mathias Ezequiel Schelotto for Q.P.R, free
Vince Enyeama, also free for Q.P.R
Luke Wilkshire - 375k :)

got Berbatov on the 4th season was quite old but didnt stop him scoring 58 league goals

Michael Owen to sheff united on a free transfer

only problem was that he was injured a lot of the time

Erm, nothing spectacular on FM10 or 11. But on Fm08 I managed to get the best player in the world (regen) from Man United to Burnley!

I started the save as Man United, dominated everything for about seven years, and developed this regen into the best player in the world. I was one of his favoured personnel. But then I got bored and moved to Burnley. After two seasons I had got them to the UEFA Cup qualifier, and this regen was unhappy and I managed to sign him pretty cheap. He was about 30 at this point, but my team improved massively and I think I won the league that season or the next.

Maxi Rodriguez, Darijo Srna, Adam Johnson, Jonjo Shelvey, Deco, Michael Owen.

All free transfers, all for Celtic. [different seasons, of course. In my fifth Season; Deco's now a Coach, Owen's at Preston and Darijo is at Man United.]

Royston Drenthe for Sheffield Wednesday in the 3rd season in the Championship, 15,000 a week on a free transfer from Real, also got Anton Ferdinand, had Michael Owen too, for a bit.

FM 2011,year 2013...it was shocking...he scored 8 goals in 5 apps so far overall:D

I've managed to get him to Valencia on a free as well, guy's an absolute animal, him and Soldado are just tearing teams apart.