Biggest flop

Reaction score
Who has been your worst signing you have ever made.

Mine has to be messi for 45m. Yes this seems like a brilliant bargain but he has never scored for me and his ratrings are despite me playing him in his best position. Joe Cole was much better than him and Messi just became backup

Bought Ibisevic From Hoffenheim As My BIG Signing For Bolton For 11 MILLION
He scored 5 goals in 32 starts

trezeguet...bout for 16M or so for Arsenal...scored bout 10 in 40 games...sold him onto liverpool tho :P

Diego 28mill in the summer didnt score in 25 matches sold him 2 barca 4 30mill lol kerching

My Worst was Edison Cavani from Lazio for £25 million at Man Utd, 32 apperences 3 goals no assits season rateing of 6:00 was awfull lol flogged him to Barca for £12.5 million :(

Pepe from real madrid for 12mil for man u shocking sold to totenham for 9 mil

Probably Cardozo as Tottenham, who scoed about 7 in 40 games that season.

Or maybe John Bostock as Hull. He did absolutely terrible until I told him he was performing unbelieveably badly and then he played so well he became my captain next season.

The worst player I have bought was Saivet for £2.5m. He is shocking in my Man Utd game, I thought he would progress better than he did.

I tried to sign Messi, but he didn't want to leave Barca. So I am signing Marquinhos from Palmeiras for a 3rd of the price and he has better stats.

Jason Scotland for Burnley second season, scored 7 as a lone striker and got an average rating of about 6.2. Luckily my wingers and Cm's scored lots :)

The worst player I have bought was Saivet for £2.5m. He is shocking in my Man Utd game, I thought he would progress better than he did.

I tried to sign Messi, but he didn't want to leave Barca. So I am signing Marquinhos from Palmeiras for a 3rd of the price and he has better stats.

iv only ever had bad expieriences with saviet :(

u need to give saviet time obv he is not good 1st season but he does become very good, he was good on my Brum game (2nd season) ;)

ribery. bought him for barca for 32 million kept him until january and sold him to arsenal for the same price. played him on the left but I feel he is always underrated on fm.

Gary Cahill from bolton 11.25 million. ****** awful average rating at CB in premiership was 6.4

Mine was balotelli on my Barcelona game signed him for 42 million in my 3rd season thinking he could replace a ageing eto but i was wrong and a huge waste of money.

mine also has got to be Messi. I paid £43m for him in my 3rd season as man u and he played shocking.His ratings for the season was an average of 6.86. i sold him at the end of the season to AC Milan for £50m and bought Modric for half the price.i dont know why but whenever i have bought any of the so called best players in the world(Kaka,Ronaldo,Messi)they have neva performed for me.

u need to give saviet time obv he is not good 1st season but he does become very good, he was good on my Brum game (2nd season) ;)

I am in my 3rd season, I played him in 14 games 1st season and 17 games 2nd season. He has had a little improvement, but nothing to right home about. Also Welbeck scores more frequantly and is developing better.

I am in my 3rd season, I played him in 14 games 1st season and 17 games 2nd season. He has had a little improvement, but nothing to right home about. Also Welbeck scores more frequantly and is developing better.

yh same with me...saviet just never improved

Back