Biggest flop

my worst signing has got to be robinho to porto scored 3 in 32 games and i bought him for 40 mil his average rating over the season was 6.20 so i offloaded him to arsenal where he scored 25 in 38 so he has to be my worst buy

Roberto Soldado cost me 12 million for portsmouth. He scored me 21 goals which is alright I suppose, but it was like playing with 10 men on the pitch when he played.

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, signed him on loan at Newcastle, couldn't hit a cow's **** with a banjo. Something like 5 goals in all competitions, around 40 games, average rating of 5.8. Needless to say, sent him back to the Bernabeu, bought Higuain from them instead, 9m. One of the best pieces of business I have done, scored 29 over 35 games, injured for 2 months aswell.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

this another signing my mate mad in the network game absoulote bullocks
Signed him aswell, destroyed defenses, but as with Huntelaar, couldn't hit a barn door. Made a tidy profit on him. Bought him for 6m, sold for 16m to Inter.|)

Sergio Aguero was ace first season, 45 goals in all competitions, then the second season i dropped him to the bench, 3 goals in 24 starts isnt good enough for MEGA MONEY!!!

Oscar Cardoza in my first Season..... 1 goal in about 16 appearances....he proved him self tho in the second season! 21 goals from 36 appearances

Sergio Aguero was ace first season, 45 goals in all competitions, then the second season i dropped him to the bench, 3 goals in 24 starts isnt good enough for MEGA MONEY!!!
why did you drop him if he scored 45 goals in the first season??? bit pointless

oscar cardozo for liverpool signed him for £12million first season and he only scored 6 in 34

I have to say the worst buy I made was Quagliarella from udinese for 12m in my first season with Man City. I had Aguero and Robinho already but needed a good backup in case one got injured. Alas, Robinho broke a leg, in came Quagliarella, scored 2 goals from january until the end of the season, thank god Aguero is a goal machine.
Quickly signed Balotelli in the close season and in 14 games got 16 goals :D

Andrian Mutu = biggest piece of garbage I have ever invested, he couldn't even dribble the ball.

Diego 28mill in the summer didnt score in 25 matches sold him 2 barca 4 30mill lol kerching

When I bought Diego for my Arsenal team his only done good for me so far. It only took a few matches for him to get accustomed in the team and his killer with freekicks :D

Although I would say my wrost buy so far is..........Vagner Love for Tottenham. I havn't had him for long but he his not doing as good as everybody else says he does.

Javier Saviola. No wonder Madrid offered him out. So glad I got him on loan.. 14 games, 0 goals.
i signed him for 45 k nd he was top goal scorer
my biggest flop has got to be mata for 32 million for arsenal he just didnt fit into the team

i bought Agüero on my first season for 40 mil, i played him in the first game and he got injured, he longest game spell in a row before injury was 5, he had 15 injuries in 1 season. He had good stats still and even though he playedn 22 games in 1 season he only scored 3 goals. at the start of the second season he just put in bad performecesand kept getting injure agian and agian and agian, his stats hit roxk bottom and dribiling his highest stat i think 18 went down to 15 or 14, bu i managed to sell him to chelsea for 35 million(probaly because he is young) and sice janary with chelsea in 16 games got 22 goals and next seaon with chealse finished with 50 goals in all competitions. i bought him agian of chelsea for 40 millon and he turned out runish agian and could not score or keep fit, worst player to buy, should of waited untill hr drvrloped more

James McFadden for Celtic 5 Million.
Average rating of 6.23 . Complete mince:'(

pogrebnyak (or however u spell it), i only bought him for like 10 mill but he didnt score in like 28 games so i sold him to chelsea for 9.5 mill

Has to be Gareth Barry. Bought him for 16M didnt score and only got 2 assists in 29 games.. Absolute poor! Sold him onto Betis for 9M season after :(

Bought Kenwyne Jones from Sunderland for 14 million,he was total ****.His stats dropped badly and he scored 2 goals all season.Sold him to Fulham the following season for 7.5 mil and i was lucky to get that.

Back