Biggest flop

u need to give saviet time obv he is not good 1st season but he does become very good, he was good on my Brum game (2nd season) ;)

Saivet starts to get good around 6th season

Diego 28mill in the summer didnt score in 25 matches sold him 2 barca 4 30mill lol kerching

he was **** 4 my chelsea team as well but still love him :)

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

The worst player I have bought was Saivet for £2.5m. He is shocking in my Man Utd game, I thought he would progress better than he did.

I tried to sign Messi, but he didn't want to leave Barca. So I am signing Marquinhos from Palmeiras for a 3rd of the price and he has better stats.

marquinhos was class 4 ma man city team
if u can play him up front only 14finishing but scores often :)

y did u pay so much 4 witsel, wat season was it,in

I have a few flop players in my Liverpool team.
Kaká, C.Ronaldo and Messi all playing below their standards.
Ronaldo just recently started playing OK. But I will have to say Kaká was my worst signing. Bought him for 50 million and he only played 9 games on his first season and 1 goal.

View attachment 5713

aguero and gerrard was even worse than the players u named, ive never seen gerrard that bad

My worst was Cardozo scored 2 goals in 20 games and 1 of them was aown goal..
Sold him to Real Madrid for 20mil plus Higuain

Mine Was Adriano I Got Him When I Started As Man Utd And He Played 35 Games And Sored 5 And His AV Was 6.32 In 35 Games And He Was That Bad The Board Even Put Him On The Transfer List And The Only Team He Was Wanted Was Derby And I Paid 18 Million For Him So Yeh That Was My Worst Buy

Fernando Torres, from Real Madrid (Backup) to Manchester City (Key Player). Started 36 games in the Premier League, average rating of 6.33, and a goal tally (in the EPL) of 9.

Daniel Cousin for Hull, on the other hand, managed a brilliant 26 goals, top scorer in the league, and got relegated.

Villa robbed 30mil off me for Agbonlahor D: Worst decision ever.
Signed Joao Moutinho TWICE ¬_¬ He played bad so I sent him off elsewhere, where he played well.... So I decided Re-sign him... Average rating after 20 games was 6.02... So I sent him Arsenal and he got 2nd in Player of the Season... I spent 39mil overall on him >.>

Villa robbed 30mil off me for Agbonlahor D: Worst decision ever.
Signed Joao Moutinho TWICE ¬_¬ He played bad so I sent him off elsewhere, where he played well.... So I decided Re-sign him... Average rating after 20 games was 6.02... So I sent him Arsenal and he got 2nd in Player of the Season... I spent 39mil overall on him >.>

Lol it was probably your tactics didn't suit him. Unlucky with the money though... :P

I was in a network game and my freind got ribery for 32 million
he got injured almost immediatly and when he came back he got a red card strait away which cost my freind the fa cup semi-final
and from there he as just been puttin in bad performances

Yes, Gerrard and Agüero have been poor now but Agüero was good the season before. And I didn't name Gerrard since I didn't buy him :)

I signed Lavezzi in my second season at Newcastle, he was horrific! Bought him for 12 mil i think, score 1 goal in 23 games ..... sold him on to everton for 7 mil :(

In my 3rd season with Shrewsbury just got promoted into Championship and got a bit of cash to spend (£760,000 which is a **** of a lot fr Shrewsbury) spent £650,000 of it on Kris Boyd. Absoloute horseshit. Scored 6 in 37 starts. Average rating of 6.1 :P

I signed Lavezzi in my second season at Newcastle, he was horrific! Bought him for 12 mil i think, score 1 goal in 23 games ..... sold him on to everton for 7 mil :(

this another signing my mate mad in the network game absoulote bullocks

bought roque santa cruz for 14.5 mil for city and in 1 season he scored 7 goals

Javier Saviola. No wonder Madrid offered him out. So glad I got him on loan.. 14 games, 0 goals.

Back