cuddles

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I was just wondering what your biggest profit/achievment was in terms of transfers....for example:
I got Fran Merida on a free transfer, got promoted to the premiership then sold him to Leeds for 7.5mil which i'm very happy with.

Hi Guys,
I was just wondering what your biggest profit/achievment was in terms of transfers....for example:
I got Fran Merida on a free transfer, got promoted to the premiership then sold him to Leeds for 7.5mil which i'm very happy with.
I got one, but it's FM14. Is that fine?

£89m for Mateo Kovacic from PSG, bought for £23m.

I eventually bought him back for roughly £50m the next season because he was unhappy with PSG's poor run of results, among other factors, would never sell him again, he's become an absolute animal in the RB position, better than Rafael.

Q.P.R

Here you go.

Wanted to get Q.P.R out of debt, but kind of went too far.

Most of them were free and the rest for meager amounts.

View attachment 319520

*Just remembered amounts are in US dollars

Last edited:
Lucas Romero picked up for £7.5 and sold to City for £80M

£72.5M profit for a debt ridden Sunderland!!!

The reason i ask this is because i like going teams were you need to improve financially for long term success, i have just got Wolves into the Prem and im trying to sell players on whilst getting loans and free transfers etc.
I just find it interesting to see if people play the game the same way that i do or they all go big teams which i find boring

Gotze is a good one, often able to pick him up for free when he hits 30 then play him for a season and should be able to sell at the end of that season for 40/50m.

The reason i ask this is because i like going teams were you need to improve financially for long term success, i have just got Wolves into the Prem and im trying to sell players on whilst getting loans and free transfers etc.
I just find it interesting to see if people play the game the same way that i do or they all go big teams which i find boring

Me too, current save with Sunderland. I know not massively in debt like some clubs but still a challenge as every save I've seen they've just fallen through the leagues.

I have noticed a lot of pictures on other threads also where clubs let players go and then immediately buy them back the very next season.....seems to happen far too much i think it is a bug which should be fixed really

Yeah I've seen it a couple of times. Definitely not realistic. Not sure if it's just my game but Bayern are quite bad for it. It's like the worst ever loan deal!

Ive made some pretty big profits recently. I managed to get Rochdale to the prem and I signed:

Sergi Roberto for £4.1M, sold him for £27M a year later
Ante Coric for £1.3 form United, sold him back to united 6 months later for £28M

Bought Pogba for 90 mill and sold him for 120m ish to PSG :D

I bought a Brazilian regen called Edson for £3.8mil and sold him to City 2 or 3 seasons later for £63 million. I think I would have got more as well, but that was his buyout clause amount. A lot of teams were showing interest, and i'd rejected plenty of bids until City & United both met the clause :(

If regen counts I once had a Chinese regen called Shen Zenrong playing for my Carlisle United save. I bought him like one year after I got promoted to the premier league, from AZ for 10 million bucks. He ended up being one of the top 5 players in the world, and I had offers upwards of 140 million dollars for him. Made him into a beastly Wide Target Man, though in retrospect I kinda wish I woulda made him a false 9. His vision, team work, and work rate where all like 18+.