Bought a young Dutch winger (regen) for £475k, sold him to Man City 3 years later when he was 20 for £68m. He wasn't worth anywhere near that though. I find that the AI make insane offers for players this year, although I suppose in the current real world climate it isn't exactly unrealistic. Also signed Thiago on a free from Bayern and sold him 2 years later for £58m, again to City. Both whilst managing Newcastle.

Managed to sign Konoplyanka with Liverpool on a free from Dnipro... Next season(after winning player of the season) sold him to PSG for £40mill (60mill if all clauses are met) Spent the money a lot wiser than BR and Ian Ayre did with Suarez money
uh.gif

Bought Luka Jovic for £575,000 in the first seasons January window. Six seasons later, sold him for £80,000,000 to Man City. His value jumped from around £14,000,000 to around £35,000,000 in his sixth season, scored almost a goal a game. Now he's top scorer this season with City.

Got a Nigerian RB regen on a free from a team called Kano Pillars. Five seasons later, sold him for £42,000,000 to Monaco. (The first season I had to loan him out for the work permit).

Part of me now wishes I'd kept them another 3 years. They're still only 24 and 23 respectivley.

Signed Luciano Acosta (age 23 at the time) used him half a season as sub, loaned him to Ajax for a season and sold him to Valencia for £30 million + 50% sell-on clause.
All in all a profit of £25 million made in 1½ year (+ maybe more in the future).

In FM14, I moved to Chelsea and forked out £21m to bring a 19yo wonderkid with me that started his career under me.

It was a sad moment when I eventually sold him for £102m (IIRC) a few years later, but I couldn't refuse an offer like that!

End of the first season with Liverpool after winning the league I managed to sell suso for around £46m to Monaco will post sc later

sold james ward prowse to mancity for £60 million at the start of second season. I brought him through the youuth academy so he was free.