Biggest transfer budget you've ever had?

fred123qwe

Reaction score
What is the biggest transfer budget you have been given at the start of a season before? I just got £150m at Arsenal in the 2015-16 season after they got new owners (that was with the lowest wage budget/highest transfer budget). I'm interested to know if anyone has had any higher before though?

Doesn't tend to go above £150 million unless you alter budgets or sell players for me.

150million is the most I've ever had too

but I could never spend it, or not 'sensibly' at least - having £150mill doesn't mean you have to buy 2 or 3 WC players, it's there IF you need it ;)

I got 150m with my newcastle team in fm10 but I quit soon after because it was too unrealistic

Had £160 mil or so with Milan third season, but nothing more than that.

Fourth season on FM 10, I went to Real and I got 120M

On Fm11, 15k or so with Hayes.

Last edited:
i got 287 mil with my man utd team 2014-15 on fm10 after i won champions league and premier league double. but i only got max of 102 mil on fm11 :p

On one of the Champ Man series (before the split) , Man Utd were valued at £1Bn, i'm pretty sure you had most of that to spend? - Any1 remember?

350 Million euros for Sporting CP after 4 Champions league consecutive wins, along with all other competitions, lol. but it was in the 2021-2022 season xD

Got 240m+ with Arsenal on FM10. Season was like 2022.

On 11, No more than 15m.

ac milan was ran by money bays on fm10 ;)

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

anyone else notice that u get less to spend on fm11 :S

you lucky B***ARDS!! i dont think i have ever had over 100 million oO)

i must not be trust worthy with money of that amount :$