Biggest transfer budget you've ever had?

Biggest transfer budget was £130 for Liverpool after a successful season but didnt spend it. Buying 3 world class players would have just distrubed the harmony of my squad so i invested quite a bit in some young talent.

200-150 million with Real Madrid after a couple of years full of glory, 160M with ManC on the save I'm playin atm.

£161million with man united season 2021 next one was in season 2016 144 million at barcelona

Biggest iv had was £320M after 4 seasons with Liverpool. I sold a few players for big profits, kept wages down and won everything. Got around £160M and then i adjusted wages to double it. Rarely ever spend more than £30-40M in a season as i tend to buy young players and develop them.

177m euros with Madrid - second season.

Became about 200 after selling off a few players.

season 14/15 with man u i got 190mil i brought sneijder, xavi, suarez, puyol, and pepe

Ive just got a sugar daddy take charge at brentford, they keep pumping in lots of 40m in the club every 3 months. Its amazing!

200 Million, but its in US dollars. Liverpool 2017-18. Having gone from Leeds -> Ipswich -> Blackpool -> Everton -> Liverpool. What the **** im suppose to do with $200 Million. I'm used to frees and cheapies.

332M with Stjarnan. I am with doctorm though I mostly just buy frees and then turn around and sell them for 35-50 million.

210 million with valencia after 3 years of european domination(and an oil tycoon takeover before i joined) and i sold my best player to man city so raked in another 60 million. spent about 20 million.. didnt need to buy much tbh though

235£ Million as Barcelona. Quite lame to have such a high transfer budget. Due to the ****** transfercenter in 11.3, Barca didn't buy a lot of players and therefore I had such a high transferbudget. Bought Pato for 70£ million.

200 mio with Barcelona in my second season. I just bought some cheap players and I sold the older ones