alosully

Reaction score
Has anybody found any club with a big transfer budget, preferably outside of the Premiership.

I've tried all the Russian and German sides but nobody has over 9 million.

I'm looking to do a bit of cheating and add a foreign manager to buy Downing off me for 20 million! I was going to throw Henderson in for 15 while i was at it. ;)

Nope they start with 8 or 9m which is insanely low!

But they didn't plash much cash on any big name this summer and their owner is super rich so they should start with a lot more

But they didn't plash much cash on any big name this summer and their owner is super rich so they should start with a lot more

Anzhi are trying to cut their spending. They are trying to find players for more reasonable transfer fee's and decent wages. Read somekind of article about it not so long ago.

Anzhi are trying to cut their spending. They are trying to find players for more reasonable transfer fee's and decent wages. Read somekind of article about it not so long ago.

And still they're trying to sign Vidic and pay him 250k every week!
But I believe in the Anzhi project. I think they're trying to build a competitive squad not full of superstars and build a good club that will be very big in the future. I mean Kerimov must be thinking that way as he's planned to build a new road system around their new stadium.

I swear CSKA had at least £12m.. I managed them the other day :S

blackburn get 750k IF you set to win the league but you can get up to 7.5mil if you transfer from wages.

Arsenal get little over 30m and then you can easily sell Mannone, Squillaci, Santos, Arshavin, Watt and Chamakh for almost 30m combined.

Arsenal get little over 30m and then you can easily sell Mannone, Squillaci, Santos, Arshavin, Watt and Chamakh for almost 30m combined.

Just out of interest, who did you buy to replace Arshavin? Because I'm using him for backup to Cazorla at the moment, but if you, or anyone, can recommend a young player with the potential to develop good creativity, decisions and flair or even someone who's 23-26 and already has those qualities I'll happily sell him. Obviously I'm aware of some of the more obvious choices like Götze, Isco and Adryan who seems to becoming more and more popular on this forum, just wondering if you had any other recommendations.

I got 30m at tottenham but what i noticed was of you let Levy negotiate the transfers he trys to buy players for you even if you have no money

Chelsea as something like Spurs, but i would like to know how much City has.

Just out of interest, who did you buy to replace Arshavin? Because I'm using him for backup to Cazorla at the moment, but if you, or anyone, can recommend a young player with the potential to develop good creativity, decisions and flair or even someone who's 23-26 and already has those qualities I'll happily sell him. Obviously I'm aware of some of the more obvious choices like Götze, Isco and Adryan who seems to becoming more and more popular on this forum, just wondering if you had any other recommendations.

On my Arsenal save I bought Antoine Griezmann, never heard of him prior but he's ripping up the BPL on the left wing. 7.54 avg rating 29 games.