Biggest Transfer Budgets

• Thread starter Thread starter alosully
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 20K
Just out of interest, who did you buy to replace Arshavin? Because I'm using him for backup to Cazorla at the moment, but if you, or anyone, can recommend a young player with the potential to develop good creativity, decisions and flair or even someone who's 23-26 and already has those qualities I'll happily sell him. Obviously I'm aware of some of the more obvious choices like Götze, Isco and Adryan who seems to becoming more and more popular on this forum, just wondering if you had any other recommendations.

Jack the Lad. Also I bought Wellington Nem who can play everywhere across the front line. 3.5m for him is a steal.

Jack the Lad. Also I bought Wellington Nem who can play everywhere across the front line. 3.5m for him is a steal.

Don't know why but I completely forgot about Jack. I'll probably get rid of Arshavin in the January window then, he's getting on a bit now. Probably Rosicky as well.

second season with liverpool, made the quarters of the euro cup and knocked out 5th rounds of both cups, won the league and i got 39 mil budget

Just out of interest, who did you buy to replace Arshavin? Because I'm using him for backup to Cazorla at the moment, but if you, or anyone, can recommend a young player with the potential to develop good creativity, decisions and flair or even someone who's 23-26 and already has those qualities I'll happily sell him. Obviously I'm aware of some of the more obvious choices like Götze, Isco and Adryan who seems to becoming more and more popular on this forum, just wondering if you had any other recommendations.
Seydou Doumbia,Cska Moscow(Russia)
Nationality : Ivory Coast

Don't know why but I completely forgot about Jack. I'll probably get rid of Arshavin in the January window then, he's getting on a bit now. Probably Rosicky as well.
His contract is running down though so in Jan hes able to sign a contract elsewhere for nothing.

His contract is running down though so in Jan hes able to sign a contract elsewhere for nothing.

Ah. I didn't notice that. I don't think there's enough time left in the first window to move both him and Rosicky on though, because obviously I'd need to wait for clubs to show interest in him. Fair enough, if he leaves on a free transfer he leaves on a free transfer. I'm sure I'll get some money for Rosicky. I'll probably offload Chamakh and maybe a couple of youngster as well.

Ah. I didn't notice that. I don't think there's enough time left in the first window to move both him and Rosicky on though, because obviously I'd need to wait for clubs to show interest in him. Fair enough, if he leaves on a free transfer he leaves on a free transfer. I'm sure I'll get some money for Rosicky. I'll probably offload Chamakh and maybe a couple of youngster as well.

It's pretty easy to offload deadweight if you offer them on 48 month deals. Managed to make almost 45m from sales of Chamakh,Santos,Arshavin, Mannone, Squillaci , Gervinho and Watt in summer. Also wage bill dropped pretty nicely.

( Chamakh 8m, Santos 8m, Arshavin 8m, Gervinho 17.5m , Mannone 1.5m , Squillaci 1m , Watt 500k)

Now planning on offering at least Rosicky way before january so clubs offer some money for him instead of signing him on free in january 1st.

Probably even easier to offload them in january as most clubs will get some transfer boosts then.

Both Barcelona and Man City have $0 available for transfer. On top- of that, you cannot adjust the wage budget on either team from the start to gain a few bucks.

PSG has like 45 mil.

Plus, the team has very healthy spine (Sirigu-Thiago Silva-Pastore-Ibra) so you can go crazy on other shopping.

Both Barcelona and Man City have $0 available for transfer. On top- of that, you cannot adjust the wage budget on either team from the start to gain a few bucks.

Started with City, have 53 M €, so please check again :D

Maybe if you change season expectations you can get 53M £ but the default is 35.
Liverpool are on 2-3m.

I dont have the game yet but somebody should check out Monaco as they got taken over by a billionaire not too long ago - then they appointed Ranieri................

I started with $0. I wonder if maybe I have no transfers at teh start of teh season checked or something. Worth a look I think

Apparently the default is to allow first season transfer budgets was ticked off. Never had that issue before

Back