Biggest transfer/wage budget in FM13?

With so many clubs bought by Arabian sheiks, i wonder which clubs will have biggest budgets, and also, possibility to buy best players in game? Are those clubs Man City, PSG, Anzhi, Malaga? Or big clubs like Real Madrid, Barca, and Man Utd can possibly have even budgets like clubs mentioned before? E.G. I know Man Utd doesnt have too much funds, that's why Giggs and Scholes still play ;) Share your view...
It all really depends how well you do tbh, at the mo on my save as united im in 2024 and I have around 230 million and a 3.3 million wage budget after winning at least 1 trophy for the past 10 years, but at the begging I'd say Man City have the biggest, but in FM13 you will see these big money owners more in clubs like Anzi and PSG etc. Aslo, Man U have funds, but we play Scholes and Giggs because they are fantastic players ;)

Anyone notice that Man Utd are only worth 17m on this game? Sup with that - debt related or whut?

Anyone notice that Man Utd are only worth 17m on this game? Sup with that - debt related or whut?

On my save estimated value is £1.2 billion with loan debt £496 million lol

On my save estimated value is £1.2 billion with loan debt £496 million lol

Hot **** that's weird as ****. Went to double check I hadn't misread 1.7b or anything and, well, see for yourself (insert image thing is being a ***)

TL;DC: Man Utd worth £1

Last edited:
Hot **** that's weird as ****. Went to double check I hadn't misread 1.7b or anything and, well, see for yourself (insert image thing is being a ***)

TL;DC: Man Utd worth £1

Ah just noticed the date. My save is still in 2012 at the moment. Which means it'll change then. £1. Takeover beckons I'd assume with the finances being insecure

Ah just noticed the date. My save is still in 2012 at the moment. Which means it'll change then. £1. Takeover beckons I'd assume with the finances being insecure

Good shout, I hadn't noticed that. +1 for me for pre-realising it would be me being a tool though.

Also why is Leighton Baines a Fav personal have they signed him in the game ( also C ronaldo should be Icon and Scholes Legend IMO)

Top 5 richest clubs
1. man City
2.Barcelona
3. RealMadrid
4.Chelsea
5. PSG

Deffinatly Liverpool as i got a whooping 3 million pounds to buy players for, yeaaaah......

No one pulled him up on this??? wtf? lol...

Yeah, because you and that other guy totally saw the PSG transfer coming -____-

At the time of that post, United were front runners for Moura. That's not me being biased or wishful thinking, it's a fact. Rafael said Lucas was excited about playing for United, we were preparing another bid and our only rivals were Inter who definitely didn't have the money to compete. I'd seen Madrid & Chelsea linked with him in the past, but never PSG, so of course I was confident we'd sign him.

Next time you want to pull someone up over an old comment, make sure you know all the facts =/

Yeah, because you and that other guy totally saw the PSG transfer coming -____-

At the time of that post, United were front runners for Moura. That's not me being biased or wishful thinking, it's a fact. Rafael said Lucas was excited about playing for United, we were preparing another bid and our only rivals were Inter who definitely didn't have the money to compete. I'd seen Madrid & Chelsea linked with him in the past, but never PSG, so of course I was confident we'd sign him.

Next time you want to pull someone up over an old comment, make sure you know all the facts =/

Oh come on, take a joke...