Biggest Waste of Talent

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 13K
im tring to find Ramon now have you got his full name i cant seem to find him. i hope it hasnt glitched like with edin dzeko and hasnt included him in my game!

M.Richards doens't played in Man city main squad and doesn't became World Class,he was bought for ~5-6m by West Ham. (after ~4-5 seasons)

wow micah richards was awesome way back when i was city. very good average rating defensively because he didnt score goals from corners or play as a full back

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

oh yeh Raikan do you know a fairly cheap target man that i will be able to buy if my board forces the sales of some players

Richards becomes World Class IF he plays in the first team squad and is being trained by World Class coaches

I have once saw a Balotelli with finishing 11, dribbling 12, first touch 11, anticipation 8, composure 10 and something along that line. That was the biggest talent I've ever seen.

On one of my old game's Ac Milan did not play pato for 2 season :O and he was unhappy so i signed him for 18 million 4th season bargin

Diego.

The attacking midfielder at Werder Breman. On most of my saves he ends up a total waste of talent. So on my latest save I took it upon myself to bring him to St. Jame's Park :)

This isn't really a waste of talent as such but;

Lionel Messi for me, signed him at the end of August 2008, only played 11 games through the whole season because he was injured so much... :@ - scored 12 goals though. :P

how the **** did u manage to sign messi in first transfer window in first season ? he wnt sign for any1 i wudnt of fort :S

how the **** did u manage to sign messi in first transfer window in first season ? he wnt sign for any1 i wudnt of fort :S

Just made offer of 100m for him, offered him 150k per week and he accepted. Wasn't expecting it either.

Adriano 15mil didnt play a single game in 2 seasons sold him 4 7.5 mil to man city and became 3rd top scorer in the league

Good to see another Enga fan (I think?)!

Man City and me (Celtic) both made a bid for Keirrison. Both were accepted, but Keirrison accepted Man City's contract. He then didn't play a single game.
I wouldn't call myself an Enga fan but I really like them.

wow micah richards was awesome way back when i was city. very good average rating defensively because he didnt score goals from corners or play as a full back

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

oh yeh Raikan do you know a fairly cheap target man that i will be able to buy if my board forces the sales of some players

ok, what type of target man do you need? Big, strong tall etc? or a run onto ball play to feet type target man?

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

im tring to find Ramon now have you got his full name i cant seem to find him. i hope it hasnt glitched like with edin dzeko and hasnt included him in my game!

Ramon Rodriguez Da Silva - AZ Alkmaar!
also plays u/18 for Brazil, if you not in 1st season, just check the transfer History of AZ to see if they sold him in any of the previous seasons!

Not really sure if Ramon is from AZ Alkmaar though, as he is in Itabuna in my game. But his previous club is definitely Bahia. And in my game his name is Rodrigues instead of Rodriguez lol weird.

man city do it with jo evertime. on my everton save he got prem top scorer first season and his stats were gettin great, he went to cback to city and never any game. also i sold them cardozo for 20m and he never got a game in 3 seasons

Cardozo is usually rated low my scouts always give hime a 2-3 star rating which might explain why he was waisted. Also agreed about Fred I got save as Lyon and was like why the **** did no one mention this guy in previous threads??

Ivan Rakatic

Cardozo is usually rated low my scouts always give hime a 2-3 star rating which might explain why he was waisted. Also agreed about Fred I got save as Lyon and was like why the **** did no one mention this guy in previous threads??

seeing as though you are Croatian, what are your thoughts and views on Rakatic?? i am deciding whether or not to buy him or Douglas costa - will retrain Ivan to play AML as thats the position i am looking for!

thanks

i tell you for me cardozo is the most overated biggest waste of money ever, i have bought him for these 3 clubs byern munich ajax and man utd, everytime he carnt score a goal if his life depended on it.

Btw bought him for something like 12million.............waste.

thats terrible :O
Madrid have done it with Van Der Vaart on one of my saves, then they sold him to Villa for £3MILL! and Villa didn't play him either, eventually he became a free agent and so he has remained :/

On my game (4th season) i found Van Der Vaart playing as the main player of Stuttgart (My team played against Stuttgart on Europa League)

Villareal bought Asenjo on 3th season and only play seven matches.

Back