Billy D's follow your career 3!!!

Me to...Needed more CAPITALS...I'm only kidding andreas I no where I stand....everyone loves Mikey Arkle :'(
Well, you'r on my favoured personel. Who knows, might end up together at Liverpool. Or i'll just become an Inter legend again :p

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Allright, NOW i shouldn't have forgotten anybody else :p

Name: Harry Adam
D.O.B: 28/8/1994
Home town: Melbourne
Nationality: Australia(Swiss2)
Position/s: Striker A(LMR)
Physical stats(max 3): Natural Fittness, Pace, AGility
Mental stats(max 5): Anticipation, Composure, off the Ball, Decisions, Concentration
Technical stats(max 5): Dribbling, Finishing, Passing, First Touch, Technique.
Favoured Team/s: Chelsea, Melb Heart
Favoured Staff/s player/s: N/A
Dislike Team/s: Man Unt
Natural foot/s: Left
Height: 55kg
Weight: 175cm
Hair colour: Blomd
Ethnitity: North Europe
Team to play for if any: Chelsea

It's alright Danny were second class citizens...

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

I can see you solopop....any relation to andreas?? by any chance?? similar usernames and WTF is ALMR don't you mean AMR....god I hate FIFA players and you are going to contribute to the thread seemings you are new?? and I love your height/weight.

Last edited:
It's alright Danny were second class citizens...

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

I can see you solopop....any relation to andreas?? by any chance?? similar usernames and WTF is ALMR don't you mean AMR....god I hate FIFA players and you are going to contribute to the thread seemings you are new?? and I love your height/weight.

No relation what so ever mate :p

Ffs. Yesterday no request's on my Kit request thread what so ever. Now i have two **** threads to follow and now the all come and wanna request kits :p

haha you wont get 43 :p

just do 10 or something, quicker and more personal :)

haha you wont get 43 :p

just do 10 or something, quicker and more personal :)

It was a joke bud...Doesn't take me any longer for more people...Still no rooth or lambert who normally play my games...

Name: AdamHarvey
D.O.B: 21/05/1993
Home town: Newcastle
Nationality: English , Brazilian seccond nationality
Position/s: cm/dm/amc
Physical stats(max 3): Stamina / Accel / Strength
Mental stats(max 5): Work rate / Determination / Creativity / Anticipation /Flair
Technical stats(max 5): Tackling / Passing / Technique / First touch / Longshots
Favoured Team/s: Newcastle
Favoured Staff/s player/s: Alan Shearer / Gary Speed
Dislike Team/s: Hull , Sunderland , Middlesborough
Natural foot/s: Right
Height: 170
Weight: 62
Hair colour: Blonde
Ethnitity: White
Team to play for if any: Newcastle united

Last edited:
...youre a joke! xD

HeHe

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

REPOST

As I made it all the way to the end on the last one I'm starting a new database for you guys and girls to join...You should no what it's all about by now. Don't have an official start time for the game just getting names etc....
If you want to start at a team of your choosing that's fine as it's our game for all of us to have fun...The more the merrier and can't wait...
Get your info in now!!! and good luck as I dominated last time (sorry arkle LOL) I'm open to suggestions for improvements.
Name:
D.O.B:
Home town:
Nationality:
Position/s:
Physical stats(max 3):
Mental stats(max 5):
Technical stats(max 5):
Favoured Team/s:
Favoured Staff/s player/s:
Dislike Team/s:
Natural foot/s:
Height:
Weight:
Hair colour:
Ethnitity:
Team to play for if any:
you will need to put your height and weight lower than you want to be as you still have 4 years growth to go...

Last edited:
Name: Brad Wilkinson
D.O.B: 28/7/1994
Home town: Wolverhampton
Nationality: England
Position/s: Striker
Physical stats(max 3): Natural Fittness, Pace, Strenth
Mental stats(max 5): Anticipation, Composure, off the Ball, Decisions, Concentration
Technical stats(max 5): Dribbling, Finishing, Passing, First Touch, Technique.
Favoured Team/s: Wolves, Halesowen Town
Favoured Staff/s player/s: Mick McCarthy, Kevin Doyle
Dislike Team/s: West Brom
Natural foot/s: right
Height: 60
Weight: 175cm
Hair colour: Blond
Ethnitity: North Europe
Team to play for if any: Wolves

Brad's in again...I hope your career is better this time for ya bud abd by the way I'm from Illey (Halesowen)

Last edited: