Billy D's follow your career 3!!!

I hope he's not. Having an Estonian player would be interesting. We have some more variety on this one it looks like. 2 Danes, a Brazillian and an Estonian.

I don't no why but I'm thinking we need an Egyptian....I think I'm gonna join the dane clan...

Lylinho you support man u and hate liverpool...you could of told me as i would of busted your balls you scum fan LOL...Bring on the might of liverpool u *** lord ;)

Well said ma' man. Well said :p

How bout bring on the might of a 21 point difference eh?

Lylinho you support man u and hate liverpool...you could of told me as i would of busted your balls you scum fan LOL...Bring on the might of liverpool u *** lord ;)

Shush you scouser... :p (18 Titles ain't gonna be a record for much longer! :p)

How do you think I feel? I got signed by Liverpool in my BAP.... :'(

Name: David Lambert
D.O.B: 03/01
Home town: Newcastle
Nationality: English
Position/s: Striker
Physical stats(max 3): Natural Fittness, Pace, Acceleration
Mental stats(max 5): Anticipation, Composure, off the Ball, Decisions, Concentration
Technical stats(max 5): Dribbling, Finishing, Passing, First Touch, Technique.
Favoured Team/s: Newcastle
Favoured Staff/s player/s: Alan Shearer
Dislike Team/s: Sunderland
Natural foot/s: Right
Height: 78kg
Weight: 178cm
Hair colour: Brown
Ethnitity: White British
Team to play for if any: Newcastle

Hopefully I do well for Newcastle, I never seem to go to them.

Shush you scouser... :p (18 Titles ain't gonna be a record for much longer! :p)

How do you think I feel? I got signed by Liverpool in my BAP.... :'(

We will win it back one day...David Lambert your in the game

I am slightly tempted to change to start at newcastle maybe me and David could bring back the entertainers :p

I am slightly tempted to change to start at newcastle maybe me and David could bring back the entertainers :p

Bring back Asprilla I say!!!

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

starting the database

sorry guys, was watching a movie xD

looks like all ive missed is pointless ramblings between liverpool and manc fans, both thinking that your c*nts...when will you realise? :p

Do it geordie, be good to get Newcastle to the top of the league! :)

Don't rage against Liverpool. We've got the king :p

sorry guys, was watching a movie xD

looks like all ive missed is pointless ramblings between liverpool and manc fans, both thinking that your c*nts...when will you realise? :p

shut up trogladite...Me done so far...allrounder AML/ST inside forward :)

Bring back Asprilla I say!!!

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

starting the database

In case you're not done with the database or havent thought of this, could you load up the Danish Superliga?

In case you're not done with the database or havent thought of this, could you load up the Danish Superliga?

He will. You'll start at AGF and i'll start at SønderjyskE. Hasn't got much choice :p