Billy D's follow your career 3!!!

Awesome, thanks.

We won 14 games in a row and then we lost 7 in a row right after it.

your welcome bud...were still going!!

Unfortunately for Danny Newton, his only mention is on the bench of AS Romas all time 11 :O I think he deserves better.

And Arkle is pushed on the bench for Joe Hart.

Unfortunately for Danny Newton, his only mention is on the bench of AS Romas all time 11 :O I think he deserves better.

And Arkle is pushed on the bench for Joe Hart.

liverpool legend all the way baby!!! most capped and goals for me too :)

liverpool legend all the way baby!!! most capped and goals for me too :)

I'm a legend and in the best 11 for both Chelsea and Denmark plus most capped, not bad at all, though it still doesn't get near yours.

Can you check Spain? Cos I did well for them, won something like 4 tournaments with them :D

And how the **** am I only benched for Roma? Over 200 goals in less than 500 appearances is class!

Can you check Spain? Cos I did well for them, won something like 4 tournaments with them :D

And how the **** am I only benched for Roma? Over 200 goals in less than 500 appearances is class!

very harsh I know...will post spain info sometime tomorrow bud

Great career for me ;) Man Utd Legend, Bulgaria Legend 740+ matches for Man Utd :)

Am not happy Mads is a legend me i dont even get into favoured personal. Stupid liverpool all i did for you :(

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Also thanks this was great

Back