Billy D's follow your career 3!!!

my guy had insane mentals at about 29 too bad his technicals were always not up to it! think i might have to be a winger or striker next time!

woohoo my 2nd award :) i look like i still have a few years left in me ;)

30 apps 25 goals. No awards, but at 2x runner up :P

Getting old now, not as much game time anymore, but i keep banging them in :P

danny newton is retiring 25/5/2032!!!

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Transfers

A Harvey ---> RETIRED
C Mulrooney ---> RETIRED

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Wow thanks for doing this!

your welcome bud....you just catching up??

England captain ;)

im still going strong too :)

any sign of me retiring yet billy? :P

retired at the tender age of 37 , my final season on 90k+ a week for the reserves that is great i think i probably could of played longer if the final few seasons i recived more game time but have to say really happy overall and i guess going to liverpool and wining trophies with daniels etc has been great <3

14 apps and 9 goals in league for Liverpool. I'm old, but i still bang them in for fun :P

Wahay, still doing ok for Dundee, once i've retired any chance of doing a screenie of my History + Biography? thanks mate!

haha, i'm still going?! Holy **** :P

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Gonna retire soon though. only 1 app this season :P

Wahay, still doing ok for Dundee, once i've retired any chance of doing a screenie of my History + Biography? thanks mate!

Sorry bud you had already retired before you posted your request....as your not going to be a coach I can't get your info now as the game deletes you from the history :(

haha im still playing full seasons :) though im not worth as much :P

haha im still playing full seasons :) though im not worth as much :P

Maybe you're gonna pull a Van Der Sar. Meanwhile at the Premier League, it looks like Liverpool and Chelsea are struggeling as their players are getting old.

Back