Birmingham 0-3 Arsenal

well its not our fault that our players are extremely injury prone.
also have you never played a physical game of football. players go down with slight knocks all the time and for the immediate moments it hurts a lot. also players can run injuries off or the adrenaline takes over and they can play the rest of the match without feeling it.

well its not our fault that our players are extremely injury prone.
also have you never played a physical game of football. players go down with slight knocks all the time and for the immediate moments it hurts a lot. also players can run injuries off or the adrenaline takes over and they can play the rest of the match without feeling it.

Come on mate don't be naive. There's no way that every single time they went down rolling across the floor that they were actually injured. As 20 seconds later, when te move was broken up by the ref, they were back up and running again.

By the way, you're the first Arsenal fan in history to say your players are injury prone, and not that every team goes out to kick you, and break your legs.

*bow*

Come on mate don't be naive. There's no way that every single time they went down rolling across the floor that they were actually injured. As 20 seconds later, when te move was broken up by the ref, they were back up and running again.

By the way, you're the first Arsenal fan in history to say your players are injury prone, and not that every team goes out to kick you, and break your legs.

*bow*

Of course Arsenal players are injury prone..

..have you seen Diaby, RvP, Gibbs, Vermaelen, Rosicky...

*bow*

i only watched the highlights on motd so i didnt see most incidents. Dont forget poll said that players should go down more easily if they want the free kick a week ago.

most teams dont go in to break our legs though most sam allerdyce teams and stoke i believe have been too physical for my liking as a viewer but in real life i play in a similar style so im not going to be a hypocrite.

Freak accidents happen and some stuff happens in the heat of the moment. Ok sure i dislike shawcross for the whole crying thing which was way over the top but i don't hate him with a passion for breaking ramsey's leg, the same way i still like birmingham as a club even though taylor broke eduardo's leg tho i do define that moment as the defining moment in our title race that season. Having eduardo stay on the pitch would have probably meant another 2 points there and at least another 2 points elsewheres resulting in us winning the premiership but injuries are a part of football just hopefully they wont be as mentally scarring as that one.

I agree adrenaline must take over. One goalie played on with a broken neck, A german goalkeeper I beleive.

Of course Arsenal players are injury prone..

..have you seen Diaby, RvP, Gibbs, Vermaelen, Rosicky...

Exactly. It's the fact that as soon as one gets injured, Arsene counts it as assault, and in Tiny Taylor's case being branded dirty by him, and the media shattered his confidence and ruined his career. It was not at all malicious, mistimed, as Wilshere's was on Zigic. A 'dirty' player, getting the... first sending off of his career.

Exactly. It's the fact that as soon as one gets injured, Arsene counts it as assault, and in Tiny Taylor's case being branded dirty by him, and the media shattered his confidence and ruined his career. It was not at all malicious, mistimed, as Wilshere's was on Zigic. A 'dirty' player, getting the... first sending off of his career.

laughable tripe! taylors wasn`t as bad as wilsheres my ****! karma was done when brum were relagated and hopefully that will happen again this season XD
arsenal got the 3 points they deserved thats that.

Sagna gets bullied..

Rio fly-kicked him..

and he got stamped on...

Bacs <3 :'(

Arsenal need to ******* stand up for themselves and stop moaning.

Never liked Bowyer, the niggly ****.

That said, totally deserved three points yesterday.

blues could argue the draw, we need the points anyway lol

Er sorry to all those people who say Arsenal cheated!!! but do i recall a certain Lee BOwyer not only STAMPING on Sagna but also nearly breaking both his legs in another 'tackle'? I do think he's now facing a suspension from the F.A

Bowyer may be facing a six game ban. However I do believe Arsnenal desrvered to win the match but there're such bad cheats!